[Completed] Swim Augmentation

Archived list of completed, student-level classes.

Moderators: Jedi Masters, Jedi Knights

Ilya Gampassa
Padawan

[Completed] Swim Augmentation

Post by Ilya Gampassa »

• Subject Requested:
This may be considered either as burst telekinesis or augmentation... but not as you have it in mind.
  • Public/Private Lesson:
Preferably private!
  • Availability:
We can figure that out easily.
  • Reason For Request:
What I want to learn is not exactly meant to be used for sparring... I want to be able to swim faster, and if I boost myself with the Force, I think it'll be interesting! Like learning a better way to breathe. I have seen people using their hands for pushing others away; my guess is that it'll be just as easy with my legs, underwater.
  • Additional Information:
If you want to, we can try this at the pond on our front garden; there is a nice spot where I can be in the water while another person can stay (dry!) on the outside. I know I'm a bit inconvenient with these requests, I hope it'll be easy and we'll have fun!
I like to experiment with the Force and, while there isn't really a reason behind this lesson academically-wise, I'd like to think that it'll be generally useful. Or fun. Possibly mostly fun!
Kiara O'ren
Jedi Master | High Councilor

Re: [OPEN] Swim Augmentation

Post by Kiara O'ren »

This is an interesting topic, Initiate.

I believe you may be hard pressed to find a Jedi within this Praxeum to adequately respond to it. However, I have an idea. If you are willing to wait a short interim, I can transmit a message to someone who may fulfil your request.

Regards,
-Master O'ren.
___________|- Name: Kiara O'ren | Born: 372ABY | Image
|- Initiation: 382.27 ABY -|- Apprenticed: 386.01 ABY -|- Knighted: 397.25 -|- Padawans: Eli Tzineda, Donan Healof, Tarsi Morga -|
Ilya Gampassa
Padawan

Post by Ilya Gampassa »

Hey master, glad to hear from you!
I'm in no rush whatsoever, so take all the time in the galaxy if you need to!
Kiara O'ren

Post by Kiara O'ren »

I'm not sure I'm physically capable of that. In any case, I will send my message.

I will speak with you soon, Initiate.
|- Initiation: 382.27 ABY -|- Apprenticed: 386.01 ABY -|- Knighted: 397.25 -|- Padawans: Eli Tzineda, Donan Healof, Tarsi Morga -|
Kiara O'ren

Re: [Declared] Swim Augmentation

Post by Kiara O'ren »

Initiate,

I have just received word that your training request has been accepted. Master Wold of the Ossus Temple will be travelling to Rannon to instruct you.

Do not squander this opportunity. Master Wold is getting on in years so it is unusual for her to travel in this manner.

-Master O'ren.
Ilya Gampassa
Padawan

Post by Ilya Gampassa »

I've been sick so I'll probably be able to meet with her in a couple of days, master. I'll let you know!
Kiara O'ren

Post by Kiara O'ren »

It will take a few days for them to arrive from Ossus, regardless.

Rest and recover well, Ilya.
Kiara O'ren

Post by Kiara O'ren »

Completed with the assistance of Jedi Knight Wold from Ossus on 431.01.