439.19 ABY | Hushed Voices

The official channel for delivery mission reports to the Council, as well as an archive for past missions.

Moderators: Jedi Knights, Jedi Masters

Ilya Gampassa
Padawan Learner

439.19 ABY | Hushed Voices

Post by Ilya Gampassa »

Hushed Voices
Name: Ilya Gampassa
Date(s): 439.19 ABY
Members of the Jedi Order present: Minoda Darkrider, Ilya Gampassa
Public Information
Publicly Available Information on the events
Level of Exposure: <None>
Padawan Security Clearance
Information available to Padawans+
  • Senator Kalla along with Senator Khorta requested an audience with the Jedi Order's diplomats for an alarming issue about the discomforts and possible danger of their people due to tax raises.

Knight Security Clearance
Information available to Knights+
  • Without their knowledge and/or agreement, senator Prudah has been raising the taxes of the exchanged goods between Nautolans and Ithorians, risking catastrophic outcomes as the economy of Glee Anselm has taken a dive along with the safety of their miners due to Anselmis taking over their jobs. On a different, and somehow worse note, the Ithorians have their lines in danger due to the consequences of this, out of the blue, tax rise. Senator Prudah wishes not to share their reasoning behind such action, nor do they seem to be sensitised about the inevitable declining qualities of both species' lives.

Jedi Council Clearance
Information available to Council+ and mission attendees.
  • Both Senators have been worried about Senator Prudah's integrity, coloring him as a smart, cunning man who has questionable motives. After a few incidents that lead them both to believe he is acting to their own best interests, ignoring the good of the many, they wish to alarm us about their suspicious motives and open an investigation about what they could be doing in the shadows.
Related Events
Links to either potential or confirmed related events/stories/missions
Potential: N/A
Confirmed: N/A
Summary and Actions
An opinion offered by the reportee and their recommended actions.
Shares with same clearance with the highest used section above

In my opinion we should keep our investigation private; we are dealing with a person with great power and the ability to hide their actions from two other important people of the same position as them. As a member of the Jedi Order's diplomacy department, I wish not to speculate and only shed light to the truth, whatever what might be, but personally I unfortunately believe Senator Khorta's and Senator Kalla's fears are well founded.

My recommendations are as follows...
  • We should try to uncover recent incidents that Senator Prudah was involved with and most importantly, in what way they could benefit from them. I believe it would help us predict their next steps.
  • Having the benefit of starting this investigation without them knowing, we could gain leverage before a potential dispute with them. First and foremost, a competent diplomat as Senator Prudah is, needs facts/proof of the actions we are attempting to expose. We need to be ready to catch them in a lie and prepare immensely for any excuses/false reasoning they might present.
  • After the Jedi Order officially reveals their involvement in this case, we need to visit both species and try minimise the damage; take effective measures, even if temporary, until a greatest solution is to be found.