442.21| Ender's Game

The official channel for delivery mission reports to the Council, as well as an archive for past missions.

Moderators: Jedi Knights, Jedi Masters

Nil Zendu
Jedi Knight

442.21| Ender's Game

Post by Nil Zendu »

442.21| Ender's Game
Name:Nil Zendu
Date(s): 442.21 ABY
Members of the Jedi Order present: Knight Nil Zendu, Knight Eluna Mioni, Padawan Rizka Barrow
Public Information
Publicly Available Information on the events
Level of Exposure: Sector
  • A shuttle carrying several escaped prisoners from a mysterious facility located deep within Third Estate space fled in the direction of the
    Auril sector.
  • The prisoners were reportedly given medical treatment and food. All were malnourished and showed signs of significant physical abuse. Representatives of The Third Estate have not commented at this time.

Padawan Security Clearance
Information available to Padawans+
  • Jedi infiltrated a prison suspected of holding Padawan Ender Card captive. The objective was to secure Padawan Card and return him to safety.
  • It was learned that The Third Estate held prisoners in the main building of their facility. They were all malnourished and not cared for. It was even learned they would execute a prisoner for the sake of preserving rations.
  • While unable to secure Padawan Card, dozens of mistreated captives were rescued from the facility and brought to Ossus.

Knight Security Clearance
Information available to Knights+
  • Discretion was important during the assignment. We decided to hide our identity as Jedi and pose as bounty hunters on our way to Chenowei. Once there, we located my contact who then placed us inside a storage container that was loaded on to a transport headed for the facility on Elamposnia.
  • Once we confirmed we were in the correct location, we emerged from the crates and incapacitated three guards. We stole their uniforms along with their credentials. The guards received only minor injuries.
  • We were able to reach the main building where we learned the prisoners of the facility were being held. Still disguised, we were able to convince an officer to grant us access to the room where the prisoners were being detained.
  • Padawan Ender Card was not among them. The prisoners were mistreated and malnourished. There was no sign of care given. When we had the opportunity, we incapacitated the officer and prepared to evacuate the prisoners so that we could provide medical attention.
  • We became aware of a menacing presence in the force. Instructing Padawan Barrow to remain with the prisoners, Master Mioni and myself went to confront it.
  • We found ourselves in a large room with an elderly man stood at the center blocked behind a force field. I recognized the man as an abbot of the Temple of light on Chenowei. The abbot had said that the facility we were in once belonged to the Temple of light as a monastery before the Third Estate took over it.
  • We were confronted by two mysterious force users who engaged us in combat. Master Mioni and myself only sustained light injuries. We managed to defeat the pair without causing a fatality. The identity of one of the combatants was revealed to be Padawan Ender Card himself. He appears to have joined the Third Estate and had no intent of rejoining the order. Despite our pleas for him to come with us and return to Ossus, Card declined the offer. They called for reinforcements and I was forced to quickly detonate a few charges in order to release the abbot from his prison.
  • We eventually rendezvoused with Padawan Burrow and the other prisoners. We were able to commandeer a cargo shuttle using the credentials we acquired from before and escaped the facility. Carefully navigating Third Estate space, we reached Ossus and dropped off the prisoners.

Jedi Council Clearance
Information available to Council+ and mission attendees.
  • Padawan Ender Card turning their back on the order a second time is concerning. The Third Estate seem to be recruiting former Jedi into their ranks. This is alarming.
Related Events
Links to either potential or confirmed related events/stories/missions
Potential:
Confirmed:
439.22 | Rescue mission on Little Capella

Summary and Actions
An opinion offered by the reportee and their recommended actions.
Shares with same clearance with the highest used section above

In my opinion..

My recommendations are as follows...
  • We should interview the Third Estate's former captives. They may have learned something valuable while detained on Elamposnia.
  • It may also be a good idea to get in touch with Ender Card's former peers on Ossus to see if they have been in contact with Card recently.

Species: Human
Homeworld: Chalacta
Initiated: 407.15 ABY
Apprenticed: 419.12 ABY
Knighted: 439.01 ABY
Former Mentors: Nicole Vantane and Helayna Bralor