Suggestion

Post your ideas and suggestions here
Axem Keigoku
Exiled

Post by Axem Keigoku »

Indeed, there is no point in having credits.

As for a bar, there will be none of such. There will be a lounge/cantina though. Again, self-service. No place for bartending and the likes.
Jamus Kevari
Lost One

Post by Jamus Kevari »

Yeah, if there's nothing to sell, there's nothing to buy. :P
Basus Ororchi

Post by Basus Ororchi »

And what about new moves for this mod? I mean, things that show what you usually do in the RPG, like....

I don¥t think of an example hehe. I think the ::Puts the robe on the floor:: can be showed as a move, even if you don¥t leave nothing on the floor, just the move. Do you get my idea?

"Things are like that!! Accept them!" -- Aros Jakari
Axem Keigoku
Exiled

Post by Axem Keigoku »

That would be emotes...

Moves : Attacks, specials, modification of saber stances, etc

Emotes : Animation to a character on cue for non-combat actions.

Emotes will be done a bit later, we are currently doing the XP/Templates.
Jamus Kevari
Lost One

Post by Jamus Kevari »

Hey, kind of got this idea from KotOR II. If your character remained idle, health would regain by one point every few seconds or so. I was thinking perhaps if you were in a 'meditation' stance, you could regain health at a slow pace.
Axem Keigoku
Exiled

Post by Axem Keigoku »

This will be effect of Master Heal (lv5), and every class will be able to reach it.
Jamus Kevari
Lost One

Post by Jamus Kevari »

That's great news! :D
Dell Star
Lost One

Sounds great...from what ive seen

Post by Dell Star »

Ive spent the entire day reading up on whats been happening... and when I read about this new mod//plug in depending on how ur gonna make it >< for ::JEDI:: I got out of my chair and cheered. :D it almost as if its a MMORPG kind of style...the only thing I can see thats a slight problem is bugs and account stealing... Also glad to be back finally found my JKA game after about 2 months :lol:

Hope to see you soon
Axem Keigoku
Exiled

Post by Axem Keigoku »

Accounts will be passworded, and bugs.. well, those are 'natural'... and we will see to fix them when/if they comes out.

So far, there was a single bug with the FakeDeath while being killed by a Rancor; you would still live, and be inside the Rancor safe from its attack. But you'd stay invisible after you killed the Rancor. Soh changed the death format so it is as the regular, fixing the bug.

So, bugshooting is quite regular and, figure, there are still bugs in JA+ at times.
Dell Star
Lost One

Post by Dell Star »

perhaps for the guests that have a basic blank template we can put a mod called JA highspeed where its very smooth and quick hand to hand fighting...it runs with/without JA+. :?

click here
Axem Keigoku
Exiled

Post by Axem Keigoku »

While removing all powers and lightsaber, the guests(not loged in) will have access to Melee and Vibroblades(plugin only probably). They'll do less damage than regular sabers and be slower.

For realism, though, we'd suggest that those of 'child' age as character don't take upon such weapon.
Dell Star
Lost One

Post by Dell Star »

right, this came to mind to, but if u had a blank template wouldnt the server/mod MAKE you stick with hand to hand? Or is that something that can be altered to?
Coren Ran

Post by Coren Ran »

Would it be possbile, for those not exactly wanting to be Jedi, or Force-sensitive, and are of a merc-type character (use of guns) for certain RP backrounds to have an option to use the wide variety of weapons, at the admins discretion?

For example, a Bounty Hunter (for whatever reasons) comes to the JEDI temple. Currently he would have the option of a LS, bivroblade or melee. Now, with this mod, could there be a login for mercs, who would have limited weapon selection, based on the RP or the admins 'likings' of which weapons they want active.

I know this sounds un-jedi like, knowing this is a heavily based Jedi 'thing' for better of words (meaning its a Jedi 'clan', and this would be a Jedi mod, etc), but for those not wanting to go to the RP servers, this could be a decent addition to the mod
Axem Keigoku
Exiled

Post by Axem Keigoku »

Dell_Star wrote:right, this came to mind to, but if u had a blank template wouldnt the server/mod MAKE you stick with hand to hand? Or is that something that can be altered to?

Bingo...

To Coren's message:

It is very possible, though, it will only go through the Council. That is to avoid guests running 'loose' with guns and such while there is no admin present, and attacks Guests that have only Meele and Vibro.

So, yes, there will be Gun-templates for RPs, but those will be agreed on by the Council and accounts created on spot and deleted afterward to avoid abuse.
Corinth Alkorda
Lost One

Post by Corinth Alkorda »

This is starting to sound a lot like Lugor mod. I like that :-)
race_human | mentor_axem.keigoku | padawans_cookanaka / kero.zen / bram.philipi / jude.alkorda / nivek.tholmai / aknaross.myotis / lena.aleksandrovna / sasha.raven|