Suggestion

Post your ideas and suggestions here
Dell Star
Lost One

Post by Dell Star »

If this hasn't been mentioned...it will now :P maybe have stances where it adds abilitys that are linked to the stance itself...for example form 4 could add +dmg and +speed while adding damage and stunning for a certain amount of time...and etc etc. the stances can all be found here just scroll down a bit. Also found here at the very bottom under lightsaber marks of contact.
Basus Ororchi

Post by Basus Ororchi »

Hey, it is a good idea, that people can have their personalized form, between the first (normal one) and the seventh (Juyo) Well, actually if I guess correctly there are more than those seven, they are like 13 common, and many personalized.

It is a good idea to add the backstance form, the one that has the lightsaber taken the contrary way..... That would be cool.

"Things are like that!! Accept them!" -- Aros Jakari
Quin-Akura

Post by Quin-Akura »

Sounds like a really interesting mod, and having the stances added such as the different forms and each having there own dmg and differences sounds good.
Dell Star
Lost One

Post by Dell Star »

wow I am on a roll haha :-P...maybe we could use a ability called force blinding which is located here http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Force_Blinding
Maleena Nellik

Post by Maleena Nellik »

While in my training, I realise that each Master has their unique combat style, due to all those years of teaching and all the experience that they gained. Two exemples comes to my mind, Master Nhix and Master Keigoku has their special forms that they created by masterising their three stances. I'd suggest that each Master could have their special move, no need to ''create'' one only personnalise an existing one.

As exemple someone could use Push but the personalise power could be something like the character Kenshi in Mortal Kombat, which performs two punches and a kick to his opponent from a far distance that also pushes the target back.

No need to be uber powerful, just to add some cool powers to those that are recon as Master...
Dell Star
Lost One

Post by Dell Star »

or maybe have some items in game that can be manipulated using the force...like maybe adding a power that keeps a item/person levitated..like grip but with stones or pillars or w.e...this would also help with the editing you guys are doing with grip ((or at least I think you guys are...)) so you can put the dmg to 0 but still have the effect of keeping it there...and wether you want to push it towards your enemy or pull it towards you to move it from your enemy to keep him/her from throwing at you as well...I don't know...just a suggestion... :roll:
Alanya Sgall
Lost One

Post by Alanya Sgall »

Is this mod going to be a private, JEDI server only kinda thing? Or are you going to edit it a bit and throw it out to the general RP public? Personally, I'd love to see RP servers running this.
Rash Loist for Jedi Master!
Lynee'alin
Exiled

Post by Lynee'alin »

other RP servers are not worth that mod
Soh Raun
Jedi Master

Post by Soh Raun »

Alanya Sgall wrote:Is this mod going to be a private, JEDI server only kinda thing? Or are you going to edit it a bit and throw it out to the general RP public? Personally, I'd love to see RP servers running this.

This mod is made for JEDI, but will be available publicly when it'll be released. No need to "edit it a bit", everything can be configured, enabled or disabled.
Alanya Sgall
Lost One

Post by Alanya Sgall »

Will admins be able to setup an operation by console, such as spawning troopers, configuring them as needed, and such? Also, will it be possible to switch the server to a co-op SP level for missions?
Alanya Sgall
Lost One

Post by Alanya Sgall »

Next question: Will the new Force powers incorperate Battle Meditation and Affect Mind as actual in-game Force powers?
Axem Keigoku
Exiled

Post by Axem Keigoku »

So far, Battle Meditation and Affect Mind will be noted in game (Character sheet ((Profile tab)) ), but they'll have not influence in game.

This is mainly because, for the case of Battle Meditation, it reacts on all players in the server, and for Affect Mind, it implies 'choice'. Here, Affect Mind is clearly forcing one person to commit, say, or act according to the influence of the Force.

These powers will be kept as Roleplay Powers.

Also, know it is extremely hard to ADD new powers, and makes the mod incompatible with BaseJKA, meaning you'd have to download something in order to play.

So, since we want our mod to be Server-Side, we can add so much to the game.
Soh Raun
Jedi Master

Post by Soh Raun »

Alanya Sgall wrote:Will admins be able to setup an operation by console, such as spawning troopers, configuring them as needed, and such? Also, will it be possible to switch the server to a co-op SP level for missions?
Spawning troopers is done with the /npc spawn command, as usual. What do you mean by "configuring them as needed" ? About SP missions: they are quite buggy sometimes, but if some of them work with BaseJKA, they will work with the mod.

Axem Keigoku wrote:This is mainly because, for the case of Battle Meditation, it reacts on all players in the server
This is not a problem?

Axem Keigoku wrote:Also, know it is extremely hard to ADD new powers, and makes the mod incompatible with BaseJKA, meaning you'd have to download something in order to play.
As I've been further working on the Force Powers, I now think I can add new powers without breaking BaseJKA compatibility. So it wouldn't be hard (I think) to add new powers. But to use them, you would need the client plugin, of course.
Alanya Sgall
Lost One

Post by Alanya Sgall »

Are we going to make a skin-pack of everyones' latest skins to release along with the mod?
Torrak

Post by Torrak »

Alanya Sgall wrote:Are we going to make a skin-pack of everyones' latest skins to release along with the mod?

I'm sure the updated skin pack does not have to be with the mod. Not everyone wants our skins.