Dark Side

Post your ideas and suggestions here
Corinth Alkorda
Lost One

Post by Corinth Alkorda »

I agree.
race_human | mentor_axem.keigoku | padawans_cookanaka / kero.zen / bram.philipi / jude.alkorda / nivek.tholmai / aknaross.myotis / lena.aleksandrovna / sasha.raven|
Lynee'alin
Exiled

Post by Lynee'alin »

Axem Keigoku wrote:And Spera hit the Bull's eye.

These High-end powers are ment for Missions, and RP events.

And since they cost double Force Mana, they'll have a certain drawback on them.

Again, this is not to boost the knights or Master, but simply to give a more realistic feel to it.

How come Yoda could move a Ship, how come he could actually push back an MTT, and colide two Trade Fed. Landing ships ((Clone Wars)); Simply because he was VERY powerful in the Force.

Then, how come we couldn't any of us, push everyone and everything 360 degres, etc.

Just that my point of view is that it is more realistic.

¨ Axem Keigoku
Not Yoda, we are.
Gabe Alkorda
Lost One

Post by Gabe Alkorda »

Yoda actually had a pretty average midichlorian count. Mace Windu as well, who could do the same things as Yoda, and he hadn't been a Jedi as long as Yoda.

I'd say we are all capable of performing such feats.
Kishon Sanria

Post by Kishon Sanria »

I think it is also interesting to note that Episode III Yoda also blocked lightning with his hands and not his lightsaber.

This is not to praising Yoda, by saying he was amazingly powerful. I am saying that I don't think it is beyond any of this Temple's Masters to do the same with adequate training.

My point is that, I don't feel as though we should limit the abilities of Jedi. I think we should go on what we have both seen in the movies, read in ligitimate books, and all agree on what it plausible.

: Kishon Sanria