Enhanced Seeing

Post your ideas and suggestions here
Gabe Alkorda
Lost One

Enhanced Seeing

Post by Gabe Alkorda »

I thought of something earlier when my back was turned to a door and someone entered it.

First off, it would be nice if when you use Force Sense, you could not only see the person, but could see their name above their heads as well. This would apply only to the levels that allow sight through walls.

And then, for the Level 4+5 of Sense, possibly have an added feature that creates an extra window like the one that appears when riding a vehicle (shows other vehicles around you). With the dots on the graph, you could see names as well. This could be nice for scenes where someone walks in to a room with a Knight/Master turned with their back to the door, and the Knight/Master could know who had just walked in the door, using the higher-end Force Sense.

Just a thought, I think it'd be very nice indeed. Is it possible?
Axem Keigoku
Exiled

Post by Axem Keigoku »

that would be the radar... and I don't think it is possible for names to show in there, as the space is small, while names are long...

But it is a good idea 8)
Ray Kaori

Post by Ray Kaori »

Oh well ::Sighs:: It was a very good idea i thought ::Smiles::
Lynee'alin
Exiled

Post by Lynee'alin »

With /cg_drawteamoverlay 1 or /g_drawteamoverlay or something like that, it is possible to display Name, HP, Weapon and Position of your team-members in Siege or CTF (in TFFA too, I think).

The table with all the things is displayed in the upper right of your screen. I dont know if it is possible to tweak the things, for example Name, Shields, Padawan/Master, Position etc.

Maybe this table can also somehow solve the "name-in-radar"-problem.
Xa'o Zalei
Lost One

Post by Xa'o Zalei »

That's an awesome idea. It would really add to the RP.
A Jedi does not grasp at power. A Jedi is not a dominator, not an oppressor. To grasp for power is to abandon the ways of the Force.