Just maybe, if you could make it work.

Post your ideas and suggestions here
Rokran
Lost One

Just maybe, if you could make it work.

Post by Rokran »

I was thinking about how we have a few people that are younglings and I was thinking how closer we could get it to the movies. So, I thought, if someone could do the code correctly, every youngling that can be given a lightsaber should have the same class like the younglings did in Episode II. Here's what I'm saying.

Take the younglings down to one of the rooms downstairs, have them all equip the "Form Zero" lightsaber, and then spawn the little floating-shooting droids. Make the code for the lightsaber blocking off, so that the students actually have to swing to block the saber, because if they don't, then they will get hit.

I just think that even though it wouldn't help in a lightsaber to lightsaber fight, it would still bring more realism to the area. If you do like it, I know it would be hard, but I think it might be fun. So, what do you think?
Axem Keigoku
Exiled

Post by Axem Keigoku »

We actually do that right now, using the Merc command.

Using bryar's primary fire to shoot at students.

It could be a good idea, if possible to have the ball face the player at all time, instead of turning like it is right now, and invert the 'targeting system' of it.

it will also need to be toned down on damages, doing like 1 or 2 instead of 15 like it is right now. It will also have to be delayed for the players to have actually a chance at this exercise.

It could be interesting, and made into an item that anyone can use.

¬ Axem Keigoku
Aeon Xarbon
Lost One

Post by Aeon Xarbon »

That idea almost makes me what to become a youngling and re do classes........hey, I said ALMOST. Do you think we could do that Master Keigoku, for the later younglings once we get to Coruscant?
Ray Kaori

Post by Ray Kaori »

Yes. That is a very nice idea, i like it. ::Smiles:: It was just like the jedi arts class Master Nhix Was teaching, where he taught Counter Attacks, Anticipation and Blaster and weapon deflection. When he was shooting us with a bryer blaster or blaster rifle and we had to deflect while standing in a line ::Smiles as the thought brings cheer to him:: Yes i definatly like the idea of deflecting from a remote.
korto

Post by korto »

We actually do that right now, using the Merc command.
Great!
Leon "Deserter&quo

Post by Leon "Deserter&quo »

thats a great idea maybe an item like the remote can spawn in the training area?
Xa'o Zalei
Lost One

Post by Xa'o Zalei »

We should make our own droid...The little remote NPC is bugged/not working.
A Jedi does not grasp at power. A Jedi is not a dominator, not an oppressor. To grasp for power is to abandon the ways of the Force.
Ray Kaori

Post by Ray Kaori »

It would be really good at classes where the younglings could be learning form zero and form I with the remotes.
Rokran
Lost One

Post by Rokran »

That's what I was hoping for. The only thing is, in a class of many students, I don't know how the remote would act to it's own personal student.
Coren Ran
Lost One
Location: Rannon, Rannon System, Instrop Sector, Outer Rim Territories

Post by Coren Ran »

Rokran wrote:That's what I was hoping for. The only thing is, in a class of many students, I don't know how the remote would act to it's own personal student.
The only way we could possibly make that work is, while tedious and boring going one at a time: enable cloak on the server for RP purposs only, and whenever we had a class, everyone but the student cloaks so the remote doesnt attack anyone else.
| mentor_xa'o.zalei | padawans_atrux.nuro/zekii.abrak/agitt.tanwa/rei.xaria/nico.keztor/jerex.sol/krei'dexx'onubi/wolo.tay |
Ray Kaori

Post by Ray Kaori »

That wouldn't be very good Role play.
Rokran
Lost One

Post by Rokran »

That's why I was hopeing there could be a code that would make the remote go to their own person. Like, a remote that belongs to Ray, and then a remote that belongs to Rokran, and then a remote that belongs to Coren, and so on and so forth. Have a remote that is already programmed to attack that specific person.
Ray Kaori

Post by Ray Kaori »

Well there is a slight idea i had. If there was some way someone could make a command that if they spawned a remote it would attack say for example client number 0 which at the time would be rokran. It would attack him.
Axem Keigoku
Exiled

Post by Axem Keigoku »

Rokran wrote:That's why I was hopeing there could be a code that would make the remote go to their own person. Like, a remote that belongs to Ray, and then a remote that belongs to Rokran, and then a remote that belongs to Coren, and so on and so forth. Have a remote that is already programmed to attack that specific person.
That would not be possible.

The reason is simple : it would require hundreds of entities in order to palliate for the guests.

What could work, again, is that the targeting proprieties of the remote (moded or new entity) are changed to attack the 'caster' instead of players in range around it.

¬ Axem
Halt Arratay

Post by Halt Arratay »

But then wouldn't the "caster have to be an admin?