Space Battles Map

Post your ideas and suggestions here
Aldia

Space Battles Map

Post by Aldia »

I played on a map called Naboo Hills, and it had space ships such as a tie fighter and the small yellow fighter ship from episode I.

Maybe a map could be created in space for some jedi space combat missions.

234.20 [57?]
Beloved Wife, Mother, & Princess

I don't need you to believe in me to make me know I'm worth believing in.
I can stand my own ground & stand proud on my own two feet.
I don't need to be apart of someone else to be complete, what I really need comes from inside of me.

Basus Ororchi

Post by Basus Ororchi »

I would really like to see something like that...

Imagine yourself in middle of a map with 10000×10000×10000 space, only space, and some well-made ships where you come from. You take a ship and take your flight; you can visit the ship from inside and maybe reach the control room; and you can reach another ships and look them from inside!!!! It would be soooooo coooll!!!!!!!!!

(I am not sure if one can stop a ship from flying and make it land, but I think it can be made with a reversed animation of taking off, added on the mod :):))

"Things are like that!! Accept them!" -- Aros Jakari
Sarrecm'ar'reccarve
Lost One

Post by Sarrecm'ar'reccarve »

There is a space map that was made, that the main focus is an imperial star ship, there are ships inside, in the hanger, that you can take and fly around on the outside and do some dog fights. The inside of the ship is gigantic, with holding cells, bridge, etc. etc. I don't know the value of it to our RP...never know though.
|Age_41|Species_Chiss|Home world_Csilla/Jabiim|Mentor_Xa'o Zalei, Gabe Alkorda|Padawans_Arikakon Genkal, Aldor Arkanous|

Sig By: Sarrecm'ar'reccarve
Skin Updated: 8/16/09
Rash Loist
Lost One

Post by Rash Loist »

I've been to it but i don't think it would work out if we did a Space Battle, a mission sure but i doubt anything like a space battle.
Sarrecm'ar'reccarve
Lost One

Post by Sarrecm'ar'reccarve »

yeah...thats the only map i could think of off the top of my head. I'm sure there are others.
|Age_41|Species_Chiss|Home world_Csilla/Jabiim|Mentor_Xa'o Zalei, Gabe Alkorda|Padawans_Arikakon Genkal, Aldor Arkanous|

Sig By: Sarrecm'ar'reccarve
Skin Updated: 8/16/09
Alanya Sgall
Lost One

Post by Alanya Sgall »

Rash Loist for Jedi Master!
Aldia

Post by Aldia »

i know a mission we can make up for the Imperial Starship Marr, was talking about. A rescue prisoner/hostage mission!

And for Alanya's idea, maybe the battle over Coruscant(over the jedi temple?) is because a seperatist group is attacking the temple, or even maybe against ::Sith::? :wink:

234.20 [57?]
Beloved Wife, Mother, & Princess

I don't need you to believe in me to make me know I'm worth believing in.
I can stand my own ground & stand proud on my own two feet.
I don't need to be apart of someone else to be complete, what I really need comes from inside of me.

Rokran
Lost One

Post by Rokran »

It would certainly be a good idea. See, I come from the Xbox version of this game. And what I wanted to so was something like this. But, because can't have mods over there, I was thinking more around the lines of bringing the clan from JA to Star Wars Battlefront 2. Who knows. It's just a suggestion. I tried downloading Battle over Coruscant, and it wouldn't work right for me. So maybe, if need be, we can go out and buy Battlefront 2 for 7 bucks. lol
Xa'o Zalei
Lost One

Post by Xa'o Zalei »

Battlefront's good and all...but I'v played that Battle Over Coruscant map, it's great. There's also a new one coming out soon as well...by Darth something-something.
A Jedi does not grasp at power. A Jedi is not a dominator, not an oppressor. To grasp for power is to abandon the ways of the Force.
Jared
Lost One

Post by Jared »

space battle maps eat bandwidth like a rancor eats twi'lik dancing girls... but other than that, it WOULD be cool... maybe some of us could have some flying lessons sometime...
To choose doubt as a philosophy of life is akin to choosing immobility as a means of transportation.
SKIN FROM RPMOD ASSETS
Utho Astrocan
Lost One

Post by Utho Astrocan »

It would be nice just to have like a space map for JEDI, like a little area for missions and for starship training.
Nothing can Stop me now.
"We are all one in the end"
Xa'o Zalei
Lost One

Post by Xa'o Zalei »

There is a new KOTOR Flight School map. It's quite good.

http://jediknight2.filefront.com/file/K ... inal;76372
A Jedi does not grasp at power. A Jedi is not a dominator, not an oppressor. To grasp for power is to abandon the ways of the Force.
Arikakon Genkal
Lost One

Post by Arikakon Genkal »

The new KOTOR flight school looks good, and I've played on a server that almost always had flight battles with little/no problems... but the problem is, if you download more than 1 map with bonus vehicles, you're JKA either crashes or won't open. :x

"Laws are like sausages. You don't want to see them being made." ~Otto von Bismarck
Basus Ororchi

Post by Basus Ororchi »

JA+ expands that limit, to 32? I don't remember really, but with JA+, there shouldn't be any real problem with vehicle extensions.

"Things are like that!! Accept them!" -- Aros Jakari
Coren Ran
Lost One
Location: Rannon, Rannon System, Instrop Sector, Outer Rim Territories

Post by Coren Ran »

I believe in the Battle over Coruscant map, it came with an vehichle extension file, to allow for 99 vehicles. So any problems wouldn't occur
| mentor_xa'o.zalei | padawans_atrux.nuro/zekii.abrak/agitt.tanwa/rei.xaria/nico.keztor/jerex.sol/krei'dexx'onubi/wolo.tay |