Some Ideas

Post your ideas and suggestions here
Alkaiser
Lost One

Post by Alkaiser »

Lightsaber length:
Anyone with their own lightsaber (JKs and JMs) have the option of setting up specifics at their own desire in collaboration with Gabe. Realistically lightsabers only had frequency settings, very few had adjustable lengths

Self Scale:
Already covered in the mod

Actions+Emotes:
Its just like the idea already mentioned about moving mouths with chat initiation, it'd be a double bind (which I'm unsure if it is possible).
Alanya Sgall
Lost One

Post by Alanya Sgall »

About the double bind; It's possible, as I had a few binds like that once, but it was a pain to setup. I had to edit configs for it, that's all I remember.

What I did do though was look into other games that were based on the Q3 engine like JA is and looked into double binds there. Medal of Honor is the one game, I think, that I found how to double-bind in JA from. There's a couple things that need to be changed for it to work if I remember right, so it's a bit of trial and error.

EDIT::

Not certain this is the whole command, but it goes something like this for double-binding;
You can spawn or give multiple items, ammo, and weapons if bound to a certain key. For example, bind h ";spawn weapon_blaster;spawn item_seeker;spawn ammo_force;npc spawn vehicle swoop;"
I assume that if edited properly, this can work for emotes and text binds. I'm still unsure, I'll have to test it when I get home later tonight.
Rash Loist for Jedi Master!
Axem Keigoku
Exiled

Post by Axem Keigoku »

Ok, double binds IS easy.

Bind <key> "CMD1;CMD2;CMD#"

You NEED to have the quotes in (") in order for it to work.

Also, neat commands for double binds :
  • Echo : gives a personnal text in the upper left corner of your screen. I use it in my Saber binds | bind mouse4 "saber1 legacy;wait 2;saber legacy;echo ^1REGULAR"
    Wait : this command allows you to space commands from triggering at the same time.
Note : you CANNOT double bind JA+ commands in the Amformat as far as I know.

¬ Axem
Vynn

Post by Vynn »

Can you, in the mod make it so that light side force abilities are more equal to the sith, beacause they ruined the light side powers in mp.
i.e. force heal-you have to have a min of 50 fps to use and when you use it it heals very little.

is it possible to change that?
Alkaiser
Lost One

Post by Alkaiser »

Perhaps you should read around the mod information boards a bit more. Force abilities are already covered
Morn Orent

Post by Morn Orent »

What about a 360 degree push?
"All too easy.." -Morn Orent

Lynee'alin
Exiled

Post by Lynee'alin »

I think the all-around-push is being planned as a "charged" Push level 5. Means if you have Push on level 5, you "charge" it (by pressing a button), then release.
Gabe Alkorda
Lost One

Post by Gabe Alkorda »

Again, please create NEW threads for new ideas, instead of simply posting them all in the same thread. I'm sure it will make things much easier for those who are working on the mod. Thank-you.