Telekinetic lightsaber combat

Post your ideas and suggestions here
Kishon Sanria

Telekinetic lightsaber combat

Post by Kishon Sanria »

Would there be any way to increase the abilities of Telekinetic lightsaber combat for those who are either extremely talented in the saber arts, or highly skilled in controlling objects with the Force?

I have a few ideas, but would be eager to see if anyone else had any.
Morn Orent

Post by Morn Orent »

Wouldent that be used for the model. Like you can make a model with nothing on it. But that may be to hard of a thing to do.

Nice Idea though.
"All too easy.." -Morn Orent

Alkaiser
Lost One

Post by Alkaiser »

Like saber fighting, only using TK to swing the saber?

That would require the arms to be weighted or something so they don't function with the saber weapon.

Too much work IMO, since modelers hate weighting, + JEDI has no modelers.
Kishon Sanria

Post by Kishon Sanria »

That would be nice, but like you said, we don't have modelers, and it's a bit more complex than what I had in mind. I was thinking more like, enhancing force throw with more control, making it possible to do the Saber Barrier (where they swing around you in a circle) with a single saber, or do the saber barrier while movieg, etc.

More along the lines of things like that.
Axem Keigoku
Exiled

Post by Axem Keigoku »

Kishon Sanria wrote:That would be nice, but like you said, we don't have modelers, and it's a bit more complex than what I had in mind. I was thinking more like, enhancing force throw with more control, making it possible to do the Saber Barrier (where they swing around you in a circle) with a single saber, or do the saber barrier while movieg, etc.

Those could be possible as a 'new move' addition.

For the first version, we will not have any new moves, from what I've checked. But it might be possible in the future.

¬ Axem
Leon "Deserter&quo

Post by Leon "Deserter&quo »

this would be cool, I have been thinking about something like this forever.
My idea would be the ability to have like a massive amount of light sabers like 8 or so then make them spin and whatever. that would be really cool i can't wait for his idea to be emulated somewhere.
Xa'o Zalei
Lost One

Post by Xa'o Zalei »

Most Jedi use one saber...two max.
korto

Post by korto »

making it possible to do the Saber Barrier (where they swing around you in a circle) with a single saber, or do the saber barrier while movieg, etc.

Never thought about this , I like the idea.
Dack

Post by Dack »

Couldn't you edit/make a new force power that would allow a small amount of your life force to be ejected from your body and be able to control your lightsaber? ((That would be what it says it does in the force menu. Simply put, it would make you completely invisible, and place an npc of you where you were.)) Would that be possible?
"Everything is remarkable, because everything can have a remark made about it"
Kerai-Tarsh

Post by Kerai-Tarsh »

in my experience, and im not saying im right, that is possible, but very hard to do, and wouldnt that cause lag or low fps on low end machines?
Geth'tee

Post by Geth'tee »

I have an idea that MIGHT make this work easier. Ok, maybe you could make it so the camera fallows the lightsaber, you would attack just like regular except the person controlling the saber wouldn't be there, he/she would stay in place. I would have the lightsaber come back under certain conditions, like maybe it could have something like health every time it gets striked the force meter will go down an amount if it gets to low the lightsaber would come back, or if the one controlling the lightsaber started being attacked.
Xa'o Zalei
Lost One

Post by Xa'o Zalei »

Die Necro-Posters Die!
A Jedi does not grasp at power. A Jedi is not a dominator, not an oppressor. To grasp for power is to abandon the ways of the Force.
Alanya Sgall
Lost One

Post by Alanya Sgall »

heheheh
Rash Loist for Jedi Master!