Non-FS

Post your ideas and suggestions here
Halt Arratay

Non-FS

Post by Halt Arratay »

Okay, so for non force-sensetives, as Alkiaser and Axem both expressed a desire for them, will they have a login? And there are certain JEDI-only things, like so threads, and parts of the site. They still won't have access to them, because they chose to be non FS? What about weapons, such as a pistol, or blaster. They could be Janitors, or security guards for the JEDI. And have a council selected group to have certain admin stuff. Kinda like the Knight powers, only different.

Just a suggestion,

-Halt Arratay
Gabe Alkorda
Lost One

Post by Gabe Alkorda »

This matter hasn't been discussed yet by the Council, as a need hasn't arisen. JEDI and the community will be informed when something regarding this matter is decided, but until then, don't worry about it.
Alkaiser
Lost One

Post by Alkaiser »

First, janitorial duties, I would assume, are simply given to droids who are designed for that task.

Second, I would assume that most Jedi have some sort of policy when it comes to ordinary people and weapons at their temples and academies. I for one would not want to be training my apprentice next to some hot-shot with a blaster, its discomforting and dangerous.

PS: Halt, your ava is more than 150*150 pixels, you should fix that.
Halt Arratay

Post by Halt Arratay »

kk thanks