[CLOSED] Heal Effect

If you encounter a bug with RPMod, please post here
Axem Keigoku
Exiled

[CLOSED] Heal Effect

Post by Axem Keigoku »

I have come across a rather annoying 'featured' bug while using Heal.

It is inconstant as when it plays the Kneel animation found in SP. It blocks all actions, including weapon change, attacks, and rolls.

I believe that at LV5, there shouldn't be such limitations, even if I agree that it is a demanding power.

¬ Axem
Alkaiser
Lost One

Post by Alkaiser »

I've found that when walking, and you activate heal, the hand goes to the head, yet you can still walk... it looks rather awkward.
Axem Keigoku
Exiled

Post by Axem Keigoku »

That's what I'm talking about - you can't attack, use other Force, etc while using Heal
Soh Raun
Jedi Master

Post by Soh Raun »

It was meant to be like that.. but I agree it's not very practical for high levels. For the moment, you can Heal just when you're swinging your saber: it won't trigger the animation and you'll continue to heal while moving freely.
Soh Raun
Jedi Master

Post by Soh Raun »

Alright, in the next version, Heal level 4 and 5 will only play the blue effect without the animation, so that you can heal whenever you want (like in a spar). Heal 1/2/3 will stay the same.

Also, for many powers that use an animation (Protect, Absorb, ...), levels below 4 will need to be able to set that animation to use the power. This means they can't activate the power in the middle of a saber move, for example. Levels 4 and 5 will still play the animation if they can, but if they can't the power will be enabled nonetheless (like when doing saber moves).