Specialized XP

Post your ideas and suggestions here
Alkaiser
Lost One

Specialized XP

Post by Alkaiser »

I was wondering if it was possible to have XP for a specific skill? Before the mod we were doing the whole points system, with three different types of points. Could we return that? Or even create specific-ability XP?
Lynee'alin
Exiled

Post by Lynee'alin »

I agree.

As far as I know, the current system allows to spend XP which you got - let's say - in a saber practice session, to Force Hold, or Force Push, which is pretty unrealistic if you ask me.

Would be cool if we would have the old system back, or even extra-coded XP-types ingame, though I have no idea if writing that up is easy to do or not - that's up to Soh, I guess.
Syrena Exan
Lost One

Post by Syrena Exan »

I agree, it seems odd for points to go to just anything when you trained for something else. I liked the old system.

Species: Falleen | Age: 116 | Mentor: Jared Quell | Padawans: Kaelen Sekura, Kantha Maitri, Salvong, Var Dalledos, Claude Varron

Soh Raun
Jedi Master

Post by Soh Raun »

Actually, at some point in the mod's development, I started doing this. But it was VERY difficult to use, for both the admins and the users. The overall XP is far easier to manage. Then it's up to the Padawan to apply points to the ability for which he got the XP, and the mentor can check this.