Full Force spars

Post your ideas and suggestions here
Gabe Alkorda
Lost One

Post by Gabe Alkorda »

My personal opinion on this whole system is that of Master Keigoku's, that dueling shouldn't even be enabled, much less cared about to modify.

We spar, we do not need to actually engage an opponent, a message goes out for everyone to see, we're glowing, and things of that sort. The current reason for duel being enabled (as I see it, I could be wrong) is to simply automate saying Solah, bowing, etc. I think that we're all perfectly capable of doing this on our own without having to worry about the game doing it for us.

As for full-force duels, regular duels, fist duels, etc... Simply do that as you did before the mod. I'm really against the whole concept of "duels" being seperate from sparring, simply by pressing a key when facing someone. It's a game mechanic that really has NO roleplay value whatsoever.
Nalin

Post by Nalin »

I am not in the clan, but I think RP wise it is a bit unrealistic to see two people turn blue and start fighting, it is alot more practical to just do the spar in FFA mode and just make sure no one gets in the way.

Characters

Nalin Cosrog (deceased)
Lucien Karnot (Civilian)