Force Blind

Post your ideas and suggestions here
Halt Arratay

Force Blind

Post by Halt Arratay »

I was playing MBII the other day and was playing as Yun in the duel, he had a power called Force blind, when you used it on someone their screens went white. thought it was a cool power.
HKS-001

Post by HKS-001 »

wow cool
what are you sugesting?
off topic:what is mbii? a server a mod? what?
"statement:i am not a killing macine though that is a part of my base programming and i refuse to be refered to as such"
-HKS-001 to various humanoids
"statement:give me one good reason that i should not wring your neck,meatbag"
-HKS-001 to a cop
Alkaiser
Lost One

Post by Alkaiser »

Soh has stated that new abilities consist of a difficult process when adding. It would be neat to add all these powers, but from what I've seen in SW canon, the powers that we already have access to were rarely used (Absorb has only been exampled 3 times, by Yoda, Katarn and Korr), and as you said, Force Blind is specific to Yun. We've already generalized abilities that were once specific to powerful JMs, such as the ability to create lightning, Force absorption, and protection.
I think that we forget that many Jedi weren't really spectacular in their abilities or even in their connection to the Force, and most had little more than adequate saber skills and some knowledge of TK. Only a select few, who had dedicated themselves to healing had the ability to restore others.