[INVALID] Changing Stance

If you encounter a bug with RPMod, please post here
Syrena Exan
Lost One

[INVALID] Changing Stance

Post by Syrena Exan »

I recently aquired medium stance on my template. But I've found that when trying to switch from blue to yellow, I have to turn my saber off before it will actually change to the yellow stance. Backwards though, going from yellow to blue, it switches just fine. I've tried binding the change-stance option to other keys, to my mouse buttons, everything, and I still can't switch. This is terrible for sparring, so is there anything that can be done?

Species: Falleen | Age: 116 | Mentor: Jared Quell | Padawans: Kaelen Sekura, Kantha Maitri, Salvong, Var Dalledos, Claude Varron

Ctathos
Lost One

Post by Ctathos »

I believe it is the saber hilt you are using. Locks the stance to blue.

Tarwacca
Location: Home World: Kashyyyk. New Home: JEDI Temple, Yavin IV

Post by Tarwacca »

If I remember correct, on the JA+ Mod, you couldn't change your stance in the middle of an attack. You had to wait until you were done your current attack, then switch stances.
Skin Update September 10th/07
Syrena Exan
Lost One

Post by Syrena Exan »

Tarwacca wrote:If I remember correct, on the JA+ Mod, you couldn't change your stance in the middle of an attack. You had to wait until you were done your current attack, then switch stances.
It's not just when I'm attacking. It's when I'm standing idle.
Ctathos wrote:I believe it is the saber hilt you are using. Locks the stance to blue.
So I can't use my new power correctly until I receive and adult training saber, correct?

Species: Falleen | Age: 116 | Mentor: Jared Quell | Padawans: Kaelen Sekura, Kantha Maitri, Salvong, Var Dalledos, Claude Varron

Soh Raun
Jedi Master

Post by Soh Raun »

The t_main training saber should work.. I think.