Server side download?

Please post here to get help with RPMod (only!)
Geth'tee

Server side download?

Post by Geth'tee »

I was wondering if there was a server side version for download yet? If so could i get a link?
Ctathos
Lost One

Post by Ctathos »

The first public server version will be version 1.0.

We are at 0.3.

The logic behind that insists there isn't one available yet.

Alanya Sgall
Lost One

Post by Alanya Sgall »

Soh's working on the next version currently, which I've heard is to be version 0.4.0. It'll be a while before the server-side version's out, but not too awefully long. My guesstimate would be in maybe a year.
Rash Loist for Jedi Master!
Kayla Zieral

Post by Kayla Zieral »

I think sending out a server side version is an uber bad idea. I'd keep it exclusive to ::JEDI::.
I'm by myself because noone else will be here to save me.

Kayla v1.2 [Updated on 4th December]

Yon Vash
Lost One

Post by Yon Vash »

I'd have to agree with Kayla..anyone who gets their hands on this tech is going to stright up rape pillage and destroy your work.
Ctathos
Lost One

Post by Ctathos »

October 3rd --> February 25th.

One month, two month, three month, four month, five month. Pruning occurs in all the wrong places, and not in the right ones.

Kayla Zieral

Post by Kayla Zieral »

Ctathos wrote:October 3rd --> February 25th.

One month, two month, three month, four month, five month. Pruning occurs in all the wrong places, and not in the right ones.
I concur,
-----
But Padawan Yon Vash is correct, As soon as the 'RPMod' is out server side, That make's ::JEDI:: Nothing more than just an ordinary RP Clan to everyone else (No offence), All other will just think is that they have the mod and they don't care about ::JEDI::, If it's release publicly i can see alot of changes that will happen.

Might sound selfish to keep it for ::JEDI:: only, but is really the best idea (In my opinion)
I'm by myself because noone else will be here to save me.

Kayla v1.2 [Updated on 4th December]

Larkit
Lost One

Post by Larkit »

Kayla Zieral wrote:
Ctathos wrote:October 3rd --> February 25th.

I concur,
-----
But Padawan Yon Vash is correct, As soon as the 'RPMod' is out server side, That make's ::JEDI:: Nothing more than just an ordinary RP Clan to everyone else (No offence), All other will just think is that they have the mod and they don't care about ::JEDI::, If it's release publicly i can see alot of changes that will happen.

Might sound selfish to keep it for ::JEDI:: only, but is really the best idea (In my opinion)
This clan is not based around the mod. The mod is based on the clan, more or less. The mod is suited for this specific clan, not just any random clan. It would probably be abused on most servers, giving a dozen of people level 5 in all skills, leaving guests to be killed easily, which will lead to a temporary usage on those random servers, while it will continue to rise to glory here and everywhere it is needed.

Also consider: Those who would continue using RPMod, would probably need it - this is good - it gives JEDI good reputation, and helps people who wants it, and would otherwise end up using JA+.

Now, as Ctathos pointed out, this is an old thread. Leave it be.
Yon Vash
Lost One

Post by Yon Vash »

Now, as Ctathos pointed out, this is an old thread. Leave it be.
If it's a problem it may be best to have it deleted.