neutral
21%
i dont understand so just forget it
7%

Total votes: 29

Geth'tee

Credits

Post by Geth'tee »

here is an idea that comes from luggor mod. have credits and you can use them at certain places like at the bar you can type "/buy sandwich" and you receive a sandwich item ((it could restore health)) that you could then maybe give "/give sandwich ayla" to someone. of course the use of credits to buy things would be limited to a certain range a.k.a not being able to buy sandwich from bar all the way at the training grounds. You could have it so that you could use them to buy different hilts or maybe like a sword this also keeps some n00b from changing from saber to sword to some different saber to whatever every three seconds it would have to be in his inventory.

The server could also have like banks or whatever a storage area that maybe you would have to store things after you reached the limit of what you could carry. though make it so others can't access your own stuff. when you go to a trip on bespin you it could be set up so that characters of a specific rp age could buy guns or different weapons.

there could be MANY applications and uses for a storage and credits system, it beats saying gives sandwich because in this you actually do.

((sorry the english is bad but im in a rush))
Samoon Chooga
Lost One

Post by Samoon Chooga »

Interesting, but is it easy?
Considering how on Lugormod, the credits are very bland. It reminds me more of a Online Roleplaying Group. It's just there, If there was an actual item you could hold, that would be neat. I could never really figure out much since, everyone was clogging up the chat with their OOC, Funny how it said 'Lugormod Roleplaying Server', but it was just filled with OOC - No roleplaying. Anywho! I would like to see this happen, I have mentioned it before, I remember.
Geth'tee

Post by Geth'tee »

if they do this having a sandwich is needed just because i want one. :P

i know luggor mod is a little bland with credits i think maybe finding some better form of doing it would be cool.

))common all you guys are voting but we got only one comment((
Corinth Alkorda
Lost One

Post by Corinth Alkorda »

Eh, I don't know. What do we really need credits for? Sustenance is already provided for by the academy, and Jedi try to own very little. It just seems like an unneccesary addition, to me.

Sounds like it would be a cool idea if we were an expanded RP galaxy, instead of just Jedi, but as we aren't I don't think this is necessary.
race_human | mentor_axem.keigoku | padawans_cookanaka / kero.zen / bram.philipi / jude.alkorda / nivek.tholmai / aknaross.myotis / lena.aleksandrovna / sasha.raven|
Gabe Alkorda
Lost One

Post by Gabe Alkorda »

It just seems like an unneccesary addition, to me.
Coren Ran
Lost One
Location: Rannon, Rannon System, Instrop Sector, Outer Rim Territories

Post by Coren Ran »

Corinth Alkorda wrote:Sounds like it would be a cool idea if we were an expanded RP galaxy, instead of just Jedi, but as we aren't I don't think this is necessary.
Besides, what could we actually spend credits on, especially when we don't leave the temple for any reasons (for the moment) other then missions.
| mentor_xa'o.zalei | padawans_atrux.nuro/zekii.abrak/agitt.tanwa/rei.xaria/nico.keztor/jerex.sol/krei'dexx'onubi/wolo.tay |
Axem Keigoku
Exiled

Post by Axem Keigoku »

the Jedi has basically no use for Credits. When it is needed, it is for missions, in minimal amounts. If any is left after said mission, the credits are returned to the Jedi Order.

Remember, the Jedi Order is financed from public funds, and thus not really to toy with.

¬ Axem Keigoku
Aayla Vigil
Lost One

Post by Aayla Vigil »

Corinth Alkorda wrote:Sounds like it would be a cool idea if we were an expanded RP galaxy, instead of just Jedi, but as we aren't I don't think this is necessary.

You can't choose what is right

Ben Jalden

Post by Ben Jalden »

Be realistic. If you're jedi, do you want to spend money for every meal? Three times a day? (Or four if you're like me :wink: ) A little expensive.

Plus how would the Galaxy feel if you spent their tax money on sandwiches everyday...

And on Missions, if you have to, RP it.
Geth'tee

Post by Geth'tee »

Well, I also think that right now wouldn't be the greatest idea but ading extra features into the future after the server side is out would be a good idea to suit other peoples form of play, and rp. not just ours.
Corinth Alkorda
Lost One

Post by Corinth Alkorda »

Koth Relton wrote:Well, I also think that right now wouldn't be the greatest idea but ading extra features into the future after the server side is out would be a good idea to suit other peoples form of play, and rp. not just ours.
That's a good idea, as long as it can be disabled server-side.
race_human | mentor_axem.keigoku | padawans_cookanaka / kero.zen / bram.philipi / jude.alkorda / nivek.tholmai / aknaross.myotis / lena.aleksandrovna / sasha.raven|
Geth'tee

Post by Geth'tee »

i would think so.
Jasek Quinn

Post by Jasek Quinn »

Credits would be good for Jedi missions and stuff.. ya know for like people to uhmm.. pay people for information and like.. pay off bounty hunters? bribe people? Maybe buy a swoop bike for help on a mission.. paying for transportation to another planet?
“The highest form of wisdom is kindness”

'There is no emotion; there is peace.
There is no ignorance; there is knowledge.
There is no passion; there is serenity.
There is no death; there is the Force.
Ben Jalden

Post by Ben Jalden »

Just RP it.

nercoposter....
Yon Vash
Lost One

Post by Yon Vash »

That sounds great, but possibly unfair to some ((not me Yon's well off $ wise )) But to others. it may become the quest for credits rather then the quest to be a good jedi...
Too much corruption if the jedi were making money doing it.
Ie lugormod. No rp at all.