Regarding Axem Keigoku

The JEDI Council's channel for public announcements
Arkallon
Lost One

Regarding Axem Keigoku

Post by Arkallon »

Dear ::JEDI:: Members,

It can sometimes be difficult to separate fact from fiction and come to terms with unexpected changes. Bearing this in mind I have been asked to provide an explanation that will hopefully allay any concerns that you may have based on the recent events surrounding Master Axem Keigoku.

As you may already be aware, Axem recently attempted to remove authority over the Communications Port from the active members of the Jedi High Council. In particular, he revoked the administrative rights of Jedi Masters Phoe Nhix and Soh Raun.

While I pass no judgement over his reasoning I can tell you that this seems to have been a premeditated and deliberate act. It is also clear that this is an inappropriate and unauthorized method of self expression, irrespective of any personal belief that may have driven this decision.

In spite of this fact, Knight Ctathos Ederoi and the Jedi High Council have made strong efforts to reconcile the differences that lead to this division in viewpoints. Unfortunately, it appears that these discussions have yielded little progress and the overall issues of authority can not be resolved at this time. When faced with this impasse a special full session of the Jedi Council was called.

In a unanimous decision of the High Council and Voice Council, it was decided that Axem Keigoku be removed from his position in the ::JEDI:: Order. This banishment, effective immediately, includes removal of access to the Temple and Communications Port. This punishment is to last for a period of time no less than several months and may be extended into an indefinite period of time if it becomes necessary.

If you have any remaining questions about this situation you should feel free to speak with any member of the High Council or the Voice Council.
Let the blade of wisdom pierce through the veil of the obvious to reveal the unseen truth behind it.