Hold Ideas

Post your ideas and suggestions here
Ergo Stomi
Lost One

Hold Ideas

Post by Ergo Stomi »

Is it possible to be able to make it so hold can pick up items like health and shields? With high level hold obviously being able to pick up and move it like with people. Also is it possible to make it so hold has an effect on rockets? Having so like hold 3 and higher can grab rockets and stop them in flight or something? Possibly detonate them on holding far enough away so it doesn't harm the user?

"...a burning brand to your enemies, a brilliant fire to your friends."
| age _ 52| height _ 1.89 meters | weight _ 95.1 kilograms | race _ kel.dor | mentor _ rash.loist | padawans _ larkit / johauna.darkrider / daereon.daimon |
Aldia

Post by Aldia »

That would be really cool. Having powers like "Jean Grey" from X-Men and holding objects in the air as in a missile, and then dismantling it mid-air.

Or levitating persons or objects for a long period of time. :D

234.20 [57?]
Beloved Wife, Mother, & Princess

I don't need you to believe in me to make me know I'm worth believing in.
I can stand my own ground & stand proud on my own two feet.
I don't need to be apart of someone else to be complete, what I really need comes from inside of me.

Corinth Alkorda
Lost One

Post by Corinth Alkorda »

I love that, with dozens of possible Star Wars scenarios for said idea, Aldia quotes a situation from X-Men.

Lol.
race_human | mentor_axem.keigoku | padawans_cookanaka / kero.zen / bram.philipi / jude.alkorda / nivek.tholmai / aknaross.myotis / lena.aleksandrovna / sasha.raven|