Special XP

Post your ideas and suggestions here
Gabe Alkorda
Lost One

Post by Gabe Alkorda »

Perhaps it'd be a good idea for all Mentors to know their Padawan's account passwords, so that if need be they can apply the XP themselves (log into the account in-game, edit template, save it). However, the Padawan could also edit the account. I just think it'd be a good idea for me to have my Padawan's password so that I could check the template and change it if need be.
Nivek Tholmai
Lost One

Post by Nivek Tholmai »

You can check our templates in our journal though. And once powers are set they can't be undone so editing it would be a pain.
Gabe Alkorda
Lost One

Post by Gabe Alkorda »

I meant like, while in-game, you apply the xp, then log into the account and apply it to a power. Just a thought, it's a bit pointless IMO, but a thought nevertheless.
Yon Vash
Lost One

Post by Yon Vash »

I understand where you're coming from Gabe but that makes me kind of uncomfortable. If padawans can not be trusted to apply their own xp in a manner fitting to their ranks and RP'd lessons then in my opinion perhaps they are not ready for the rank

No offense just my opinion.

=Yon=Vash=::JEDI::
Cyril Feraan
Lost One

Post by Cyril Feraan »

That's not a bad idea Gabe, except for what Yon said. If you can't trust someone to apply XP based on lessons, I'm not exactly sure what you can do.

|age_44|height_1.83m|weight_80kg|race_fondorian|
mentor_jamus.kevari|padawans_nira'kalen'nuruodo_ian.prine

Soh Raun
Jedi Master

Post by Soh Raun »

I'm against the idea of giving the Padawan's password to the Master, or any other kind of direct control over the template. The Padawan *should* assign his XP reasonably and realistically (this is partly the purpose of the "Template Locking" feature), and comply with the recommendations of his/her Master.