Crazy Thought

Post your ideas and suggestions here
Ergo Stomi
Lost One

Post by Ergo Stomi »

Raltharon Damara wrote:Also on a semi-related side note. For extra RP bonus, you could have a version of your saber the right way round and a version backhand and then use binds to switch between them in game. It's what I used to do on JA+. Don't know if this works on RPMod cos I think I remember reading that the saber is assigned to your account. Still it's an idea.
I do this. My saber is designed like a Single, but "has a second emitter" so I have a bind to switch to the staff version.

"...a burning brand to your enemies, a brilliant fire to your friends."
| age _ 52| height _ 1.89 meters | weight _ 95.1 kilograms | race _ kel.dor | mentor _ rash.loist | padawans _ larkit / johauna.darkrider / daereon.daimon |
Raltharon Damara
Location: Born on Kiffu, Residing in the Jedi Temple on Mon Calamari.

Post by Raltharon Damara »

Iverian Prey wrote:Well, I don't know much of anything about editing files and so forth, but I would really appreciate if someone could either show exactly how, or do it for me. Hoping for my character go be a guardian, shien is a style I think I would really make him use often. :)
I'd be more than happy to either do it for you, or if you have msn teach you about .sab files. If you're interested send me a PM or something with your msn address. :)
^^Click My Signature For My Skin^^