[NEW] Saber Style after K.O.

If you encounter a bug with RPMod, please post here
Moza Ferorn
Lost One

[NEW] Saber Style after K.O.

Post by Moza Ferorn »

WEll I was playing today when everyone was testing the new droid vehicles. Well, when someone (I dont know who) ran me over it depleted ALL of my health and I was down for ten seconds. When I got back up...I had strong saber style. I am not sure if this is because of the droid, or if its some random glitch. BUt it happend. After I lagged a little it changed back. Akward.

|age_33|height_1.95m|weight_82kg|race_ithorian|mentor_gabe.alkorda|padawan_valon.rachius|li.andru
Soh Raun
Jedi Master

Post by Soh Raun »

Please be more precise about the conditions in which the bug occurred.

Were you in a vehicle-droid ? which one? what knocked you down for 10 seconds? Did you do anything while you were down or just after? What do you mean by "after I lagged a bit" ? etc.

Without precise details, I can't reproduce the bug and fix it.
Moza Ferorn
Lost One

Post by Moza Ferorn »

Soh Raun wrote:Please be more precise about the conditions in which the bug occurred.

Were you in a vehicle-droid ? which one? what knocked you down for 10 seconds? Did you do anything while you were down or just after? What do you mean by "after I lagged a bit" ? etc.

Without precise details, I can't reproduce the bug and fix it.
I am not sure which droid-vehicle it was. I know Ctathos was in it though. Jared was with Phoe and Ctathos was the only person in a droid-vehicle. The droid ran over me and I got an automatic knockdown. When I fell, I just sat there because obviously i cant move :D I do not think I hate the change styles button. I ALWAYS lag when someone connects. Meaning I ping for a few seconds or so. And when I did my saber style changed. I dont know how else to explain it. If you want more info just ask.
|age_33|height_1.95m|weight_82kg|race_ithorian|mentor_gabe.alkorda|padawan_valon.rachius|li.andru