[DONE] Hold 4 and 5

Post your ideas and suggestions here
Jamus Kevari
Lost One

[DONE] Hold 4 and 5

Post by Jamus Kevari »

This topic has been raised in many different topics in this suggestion thread, but I felt like this needed its own topic to raise more attention. Currently Hold 4 and 5 are represented by basejka Grip 2 and 3. This may seem reasonable, but after many tests in basejka with the powers, I feel Grip could be better represented in the RPMod.

I would call Hold 4 Hold 2 except with damage. The target is lifted straight into the air without the user being able to control the target. Since Hold 3 gives the user the ability to fling the target around with great freedom, I feel Hold 4 seems like a downgrade. In addition, the damage done is very minimal, and results in the power being less effective than Hold 3.

Hold 5 is a much more effective power. The user is given freedom of moving the target and larger damage than Hold 4. However, I feel the damage done is inadequite. I feel a level 5 offensive power deserves more potency in order to be a 'mastered' power.

So, my suggestion is this. Make Hold 4 just like Grip 3, and make Hold 5 add a substantial amount of damage.
Ctathos
Lost One

Post by Ctathos »

(Lol). Soh and I spent some time discussing and pounding out a viable hold damage today. Don't worry 'bout it anymore, I'll make sure you get your FF Duel beating.

To simplify: Hold 4: 10dmg/s for 4 seconds. Head 'crack' at 3 seconds for 20dmg.

Hold 5: 10dmg/s for 8 seconds. Head 'crack' at 3 seconds for 40dmg.

So if you can manage to hold them for that long, damage will accrue.

Jamus Kevari
Lost One

Post by Jamus Kevari »

Consider me satisfied. Lol.