Can't load Atlantica

Please post here to get help with RPMod (only!)
Corinth Alkorda
Lost One

Post by Corinth Alkorda »

There's a problem with that. Although Atlantica isn't the most graphics-intensive map, it's still pretty hefty. Running Windows in a virtual machine won't allow you to use 3D/2D hardware acceleration.
race_human | mentor_axem.keigoku | padawans_cookanaka / kero.zen / bram.philipi / jude.alkorda / nivek.tholmai / aknaross.myotis / lena.aleksandrovna / sasha.raven|
Larkit
Lost One

Post by Larkit »

To whom it may concern: I just managed to get onto the server with RPMod. It's probably not the best solution, but it seems like it works right now - Soh should get it fixed nonetheless.

Well, by copying all PK3's into the base folder, running Base-JKA and joining the server, I managed to successfully get into the game. Soh checked which client I had, and it appeared to be 0.4.0. Also chat-ranges works, which should imply that RPMod has successfully loaded the cgamex86.dll (as far as I understood). I'm not sure it is completely compatible, but I'm trying to test it right now.

Anyhow, freedom lovers, a solution might be at hand.
Corinth Alkorda
Lost One

Post by Corinth Alkorda »

Was the interface fully functional, or mangled with ???s everywhere?
race_human | mentor_axem.keigoku | padawans_cookanaka / kero.zen / bram.philipi / jude.alkorda / nivek.tholmai / aknaross.myotis / lena.aleksandrovna / sasha.raven|
Larkit
Lost One

Post by Larkit »

Fully functional. As smooth as normal.
Raltharon Damara
Location: Born on Kiffu, Residing in the Jedi Temple on Mon Calamari.

Post by Raltharon Damara »

I had someone earlier who couldn't open moviebattles with the shortcut but could do it just fine by opening base jka and joining the server that way. I think the mod will automatically switch over to the one the server uses provided the client has it.
^^Click My Signature For My Skin^^