JEDI Console

Discussions which are Out of Character.
Gabe Alkorda
Lost One

JEDI Console

Post by Gabe Alkorda »

Hello everyone,

I recently found this file which was made a couple of years ago by Arkallon, a former Jedi Knight here. It's just a modification to the console that makes text more readable as well as putting a nice little "The ::JEDI:: Order" in place. Download it if you want, I may end up putting together my own updated version, but we'll see about that.

Anyway, here's a link: http://files.filefront.com/JEDIconsolez ... einfo.html

- Gabe
Coren Ran
Lost One
Location: Rannon, Rannon System, Instrop Sector, Outer Rim Territories

Post by Coren Ran »

I think Ive still had that installed since it was first made lol
| mentor_xa'o.zalei | padawans_atrux.nuro/zekii.abrak/agitt.tanwa/rei.xaria/nico.keztor/jerex.sol/krei'dexx'onubi/wolo.tay |
Svetina Aakreum

Post by Svetina Aakreum »

Hehe, I still have it. It's been in my base folder since Ark first released it.
Last edited by Svetina Aakreum on Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Indilia Von
Lost One

Post by Indilia Von »

nice finding.
''One's Path is shown, in the latter years, for some and for some..in the early years'' ~ Indilia Von
Coren Ran
Lost One
Location: Rannon, Rannon System, Instrop Sector, Outer Rim Territories

Post by Coren Ran »

I was just wondering if anyone still has this installed, and is willing to host it? Gabe's old link doesn't work anymore, and I'd really like to use this again.
| mentor_xa'o.zalei | padawans_atrux.nuro/zekii.abrak/agitt.tanwa/rei.xaria/nico.keztor/jerex.sol/krei'dexx'onubi/wolo.tay |
Arkallon
Lost One

Post by Arkallon »

Coren,

Being the guy who made it I, quite naturally, still have it. I don't have anywhere to host it at the moment, but the file is quite tiny. Hit me up over MSN and I'll gladly send it you way.
Let the blade of wisdom pierce through the veil of the obvious to reveal the unseen truth behind it.
Corinth Alkorda
Lost One

Post by Corinth Alkorda »

Send me the file, and I'll host it.
race_human | mentor_axem.keigoku | padawans_cookanaka / kero.zen / bram.philipi / jude.alkorda / nivek.tholmai / aknaross.myotis / lena.aleksandrovna / sasha.raven|
Alkur Tekeil
Exiled

Post by Alkur Tekeil »

Arkallon wrote:Coren,

Being the guy who made it I, quite naturally, still have it. I don't have anywhere to host it at the moment, but the file is quite tiny. Hit me up over MSN and I'll gladly send it you way.
JEDI has a mod section in its hosting department. Host it there.
Illrian Damaris
Lost One

Post by Illrian Damaris »

Once this gets hosted, I am surely going to grab it! I right now hate the original console, because I can't read the black on it... so if I need to add you to MSN, Arkallon, let me know... or if Corinth hosts it, that works ^_^
| species_zabrak | age_55 | defender |
| initiated_280.17 | mentor_
aayla vigil |
| knighted_298.25 | padawan_
sawyer snow.rui vuusen |
Arkallon
Lost One

Post by Arkallon »

Alkur Tekeil wrote:JEDI has a mod section in its hosting department. Host it there.
For some reason I don't have access to that particular root when I'm skimming through the PHPFileNavigator. I might have to pester someone about it soon, because that would be a nice place to have a copy uploaded for long term storage.
Corinth Alkorda wrote:Send me the file, and I'll host it.
This would be a good option too, though I like Alk's idea of hosting it in the mod section our PHP File Service.
Illrian Damaris wrote:Once this gets hosted, I am surely going to grab it! I right now hate the original console, because I can't read the black on it...
I didn't realize there was still demand for this old thing, but for the benefit of yourself and Coren I've gone ahead and uploaded the console replacement to file front. I must stress that this is a Temporary Download Link, and it will expire in a few days. For the moment you'll all be able to snag a copy from there while I sort out getting the file hosted in a more reliable location.
Let the blade of wisdom pierce through the veil of the obvious to reveal the unseen truth behind it.
Illrian Damaris
Lost One

Post by Illrian Damaris »

Thank you greatly, Arkallon! I much appreciate it.
| species_zabrak | age_55 | defender |
| initiated_280.17 | mentor_
aayla vigil |
| knighted_298.25 | padawan_
sawyer snow.rui vuusen |
Arkallon
Lost One

Post by Arkallon »

For anyone who's still interested and hasn't obtained a copy of this file, or whom may have lost it over the years, you may now download the file direct from our JEDI file hosting service. [Click Here]

Special thanks to Soh for sorting out my access to upload to the appropriate area (before I could even ask) and to Alkur for pointing out the most suitable place for such files to be kept.

Enjoy.