Elegance HUD (RPMod Compatible)

Discussions which are Out of Character.
Gabe Alkorda
Lost One

Elegance HUD (RPMod Compatible)

Post by Gabe Alkorda »

Hello everyone,

My favorite HUD I've ever come across was Darth NormaN's Elegance HUD. However, it didn't have extra saberstyle colors for the desann, tavion, staff, and dual stances like the edited baseJKA HUD that Soh whipped up that comes stock with RPMod. Because of this, I did a few slight edits and have made the Elegance HUD compatible with RPMod. AKA I edited a file three different times in GIMP, edited a text file in gedit, and then re-pk3'd it all up.

If you want it:
http://files.filefront.com/RPMod+Elegan ... einfo.html

Unzip the pk3 into your RPMod folder, and you're good to go.

- Gabe
Corinth Alkorda
Lost One

Post by Corinth Alkorda »

Good call, little brother. :P

I used to use this HUD, and it was always my favorite. I had a modified copy for myself to be compatible with Desann/Tavion styles, but I never passed it around. Good one. :-)

P.S.
I've always found this to be the best HUD for widescreen JKA users as well, since you can't tell that it's distorted.
race_human | mentor_axem.keigoku | padawans_cookanaka / kero.zen / bram.philipi / jude.alkorda / nivek.tholmai / aknaross.myotis / lena.aleksandrovna / sasha.raven|
Dhiro

Post by Dhiro »

Made with gedit and GIMP, can it get any better? :D
Popular to contrary belief, the first time you read this, you won't notice any odd use of words.
Nira'kalen'nuruodo
Lost One

Post by Nira'kalen'nuruodo »

Only if it's made with Notepad and Photoshop :P

But winding up Linux users aside, nice work Gabe. This is going straight into my RPMod folder. :)

Nira'kalen'nuruodo
"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value."
|age_53|height_1.7m|weight_85kg|species_chiss|mentor_cyril.feraan|padawan_eugen.darkrider_nastajja.arren|

Viron Roan

Post by Viron Roan »