Hand Waver Talk

Please post here to get help with RPMod (only!)
Yrael Grekkis
Lost One

Hand Waver Talk

Post by Yrael Grekkis »

Is there something that can be done with the hand waving each time we talk or chat? Like.. different emote or taken away, or something, please? It's just annoying that when you do something like ::-:: and your hand waves. Or you try to do an example, such as (( When I count to three, move. One two three [Two second pause] )) Total fail. Ideas? Opinions?
RP Age: 14
Vantus
Lost One

Post by Vantus »

I believe the hand talk animation can be disabled by the client via a command, much like the "spin" when you ignite your saber.

When using the double-colon ( :: ) at the beginning AND the end of a sentance, it disables the hand animation.
The only time you will do the "hand wave" is when you either make a typing error by typing a semicolon ( ; ) or only typing ONE colon ( : ).

The only other time the animation plays is if you include actual speech in the same sentance as your action. For Example:

"Hello! ::waves happily::" Will play the hand animation

"::Waves happily::" Will not play the hand animation.

Corinth Alkorda
Lost One

Post by Corinth Alkorda »

/rpclientconfig talkAnim off
race_human | mentor_axem.keigoku | padawans_cookanaka / kero.zen / bram.philipi / jude.alkorda / nivek.tholmai / aknaross.myotis / lena.aleksandrovna / sasha.raven|
Vantus
Lost One

Post by Vantus »

Corinth Alkorda wrote:/rpclientconfig talkAnim off
That's the one.
Thank you Corinth! :)

I personally, like the talk animation.

Yrael Grekkis
Lost One

Post by Yrael Grekkis »

Thank you, Master Corinth :)
RP Age: 14