Main Menu Video - Chat Icon - Console Mods

Discussions which are Out of Character.
Nivek Tholmai
Lost One

Main Menu Video - Chat Icon - Console Mods

Post by Nivek Tholmai »

If any of these tweak your interest feel free to give them a download and leave them in your RPmod folder!

-----------------------------------------
-=Preview=-

| Chat Icon |
-=Preview=-

| RPmod Console |
-=Preview=-

| ::JEDI:: Menu Video |

Last edited by Nivek Tholmai on Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:33 am, edited 9 times in total.
Sekulto
Location: Outer Rim Territories - Gordian Reach Sector - Yavin system - Yavin Prime - 4th Moon - Jedi Praxeum

Post by Sekulto »

Just tried it and I've got to say, I like it. Admittedly before putting it in, I clawed through the PK3 first to see what was in it cos I'm nosey like that. I was a little scared when I saw entries for the forcecircles in there (the numbers for forcepoint costs in the skill menu) and thought it might overwrite the extras that Soh had put in but thankfully, Soh was smart and put the entries for numbers 8 and above in a seperate .shader file.

If I were to recommend any changes it would be to open the current .shader file, copy out all the entries the related to the grid (think it was called blenderbox) and put them in their own .shader file so as to help prevent any conflicts that may arise if someone tries to change something in UI.shader themselves. Also, I think the text may be a little off center.

Otherwise though, very good work. I loved how good the light reflecting off it looked and it's length means you'll rarely, if ever see the repeat (yes I sat and stared for a while). If you centralise the text a bit more then it would look perfect. The shader file suggestions would make no visible difference but it would help any conflicts that could pop-up if someone else attempts to mod UI.shader.

Good work once again and I hope to see a V2. :P I'm keeping this little nugget in my rpmod folder till then.
Itchy piece of ::Removes his translator:: Poodoo! Click My Signature for my Skin ^^
Nivek Tholmai
Lost One

Post by Nivek Tholmai »

Well the video itself has now been tweaked, I had centered it but in the process of being made into a .roq file it seems to shift slightly to the right. Also added a new subtle effect to it whilst I was there.

The shader on the other hand is exactly the same as was. Modification of it only seemed to cause several problems so it seemed best to keep it the way it is, especially since it isn't interferring with anything as it stands. The download link above has been updated for anyone who wishes to use this mod. :)

Aslyn Denethorn
Lost One

Post by Aslyn Denethorn »

*downloads it again*
Selan
Lost One

Post by Selan »

Aslyn wrote:*downloads it again*
Indilia Von
Lost One

Post by Indilia Von »

Selan wrote:
nice work nivek.
and Kodos.
''One's Path is shown, in the latter years, for some and for some..in the early years'' ~ Indilia Von
Nivek Tholmai
Lost One

Post by Nivek Tholmai »

Thank you very much. I would also just like to point out two new additions if anyone is interested, edited onto the original post at the top. :)

Sekulto
Location: Outer Rim Territories - Gordian Reach Sector - Yavin system - Yavin Prime - 4th Moon - Jedi Praxeum

Post by Sekulto »

I finish redownloading the menu and you go and put two extras into it. -.-

I shall grab them at once. Although judging from the screenys, I'm gonna be keeping both of them. :P
Itchy piece of ::Removes his translator:: Poodoo! Click My Signature for my Skin ^^
Selan
Lost One

Post by Selan »

Indilia Von wrote:
Selan wrote:
Viron Roan

Post by Viron Roan »

Looks cool. I might use em. I found that stuff like the edited strings and little detail changers really do add a lot to the rp
Selan
Lost One

Post by Selan »

suggestion: add chronometer?
Nivek Tholmai
Lost One

Download Issue Fixed

Post by Nivek Tholmai »

---

It was brought to my attention that the download links for the files listed on the original post were not functioning. Just to let you know, they should be back up and running.

:)

---

Xaran Varc

Post by Xaran Varc »

This is great. I have not noticed this before.

Might I suggest that the console needs to have a brighter shade? Like the JEDIConsole. So that darker colours are easily visible on there too.
Elrehka Quena
Lost One

Post by Elrehka Quena »

I've always quite liked these. Forgive the bump but I feel they won't serve their purposes nudged onto the second page of the OOC section. Gives arrivals since their release a chance to spot them to.

:)
Ametha Tasia
Lost One

Post by Ametha Tasia »

Bumping this, hoping anyone still has the files and could re-upload them for everyone's use.
|age_48|height_1.72m|weight_64kg |race_mirialan|mentor_aknaross.myotis| padawans_serris.k'ral/oberon.pentari/voth.ahkrin|