Nivek Tholmai's 3 Rules for New Arrivals (Video)

Discussions which are Out of Character.
Lucius
Lost One

Post by Lucius »

Nice one Nivek, that was great. :lol:
|age_19|initiated_264.15|height_1.68m|race_keldorian|mentors_zyrn.maron/gabe.alkroda|
http://www.filefront.com/15714499/Lucius.pk3/ - updated skinz, ty Delmi
Azrael
Lost One

Post by Azrael »

THAT...was brilliant. :D

To the one or two students that still bunny-hop...you have been warned. :wink:
|Species: Chiss | Homeworld: Coruscant | Mentors: Aeon Xarbon, Shimi Zaki | Padawans: Imil Ucindus, Kiwron Tirladdik, Munro Olar, Shakk'aven |Position:Jedi Master - Historian/Librarian
Nivek Tholmai
Lost One

Post by Nivek Tholmai »

I'm glad you've all enjoyed it.

:)

Delmi N'jork
Jedi Master

Post by Delmi N'jork »

Azrael wrote:THAT...was brilliant. :D

To the one or two students that still bunny-hop...you have been warned. :wink:
I've noticed as well too, actually.
|Age_187|Height_7'3|Weight_427lb|Race_Nelvaan|Mentor_Maloush Paroveid|Padawans_Aurien Uriah_Amoné Fayden_Tergos Zemnos_Esth Me'sku_Virtuo Alegan_Tweek Etimau_Dithaal_Sirius Invictus_Aqua Sol_Ina'eo'nekri
Aeon Xarbon
Lost One

Post by Aeon Xarbon »

Haha. Well done. Very nice indeed.
Sasha Raven
Lost One

Post by Sasha Raven »

Jamus Kevari wrote:This proves the fact that Aladdin can provide lessons for us all in the many facets of life, including ::JEDI::.
I love Aladdin and Robin Williams! That was a perfect guide for the new people to the RP, I hope the JEDI order will seriously consider placing this in the 'Rules and tips" section of the comport. :wink:
|height_5.11ft.|race_human| mentor_corinth.alkorda|Skin : http://www.gamefront.com/files/24280582/Sasha.zip
Saos Nartu (old)

Post by Saos Nartu (old) »

Great job Nivek. You managed to make me laugh causing my sister to run into the room to figure out what the hell is so damn funny.

Make more; the humour is priceless.
Jhas Dawn

Post by Jhas Dawn »

First one... yeah. (*mt) works wonders. Second one, it's very annoying. However, I think it's a good way to signify "LOOK my game just crashed and i need to get back to a location without it being IC". Third one... my character reads up on history in his spare time, so I gave myself a slight bit of an excuse. However, yeah, somethings shouldn't be known.
| Age: 10 | Race: Zeltron | Homeworld: Dantooine |
Nivek Tholmai
Lost One

Post by Nivek Tholmai »

Having made several minor observations recently, I felt the urge to reiterate rule #2 to everyone. If I catch you, you will be locked in a dungeon and hung by your thumbs. Ye have been warned.
Zeak Dystiny
Lost One

Post by Zeak Dystiny »

Watched this video a few times, pretty funny.

"Is all that sales-babble in your brochure? Because I think I'm going to puke. Perhaps you'd like me to leverage your synergy with my vibroblade."
Xfire: Whenlightfades

Azrael
Lost One

Post by Azrael »

Nivek Tholmai wrote:Having made several minor observations recently, I felt the urge to reiterate rule #2 to everyone. If I catch you, you will be locked in a dungeon and hung by your thumbs. Ye have been warned.
Yeah, there are STILL students that do that. :?
|Species: Chiss | Homeworld: Coruscant | Mentors: Aeon Xarbon, Shimi Zaki | Padawans: Imil Ucindus, Kiwron Tirladdik, Munro Olar, Shakk'aven |Position:Jedi Master - Historian/Librarian
Sebastin Creed
Lost One

Post by Sebastin Creed »

I've done it when racing into position after a map switch or crash or generally when I am alone inside the server.

However, it's common sense NOT to do this infront of people DURING RP. It ruins it for everyone else and perhaps even yourself in the long run!

|Padawan(s): Olim Adasca|Rita Sandria| Kantha Maitri|Shaok Panek|Kajuun Mujai|Jago Mirax|Jerex Sol

Ametha Tasia
Lost One

Post by Ametha Tasia »

Amen to that.
|age_48|height_1.72m|weight_64kg |race_mirialan|mentor_aknaross.myotis| padawans_serris.k'ral/oberon.pentari/voth.ahkrin|