New text colors?

Post your ideas and suggestions here
Z'phos
Lost One

New text colors?

Post by Z'phos »

Out of curiosity, I've been wondering if it is possible to produce new text colors for RPmod. This suggestion might be considered one of the lesser required, but, I figured it would be rather neat. I do not know which colors should be implemented, but, I will leave that up to you all. As of late, I have thought about replacing the "^9" and "^8" binds with actual colors, instead of red (^1) and black (^0). As said, I am unaware of this is possible, but I do know that in JK Galaxies, they have configured changes to the "font" system. Reasonable replacements could include (darker) purple and an orange. It would add more diversity to names, and even though this is mod is constructed simply for Roleplay, I have always enjoyed the simple aspects of the game and the mod. Thoughts?

Z'phos
Delmi N'jork
Jedi Master

Post by Delmi N'jork »

To be honest, I'm not entirely sure what you're asking to be changed. Adding more colours? Changing the codes...? Sorry if what you're asking for is basic and I'm just having a massive fail of English....
|Age_187|Height_7'3|Weight_427lb|Race_Nelvaan|Mentor_Maloush Paroveid|Padawans_Aurien Uriah_Amoné Fayden_Tergos Zemnos_Esth Me'sku_Virtuo Alegan_Tweek Etimau_Dithaal_Sirius Invictus_Aqua Sol_Ina'eo'nekri
Moza Ferorn
Lost One

Post by Moza Ferorn »

I talked to Soh about this a while back, and I believe he said it can't be done.
|age_33|height_1.95m|weight_82kg|race_ithorian|mentor_gabe.alkorda|padawan_valon.rachius|li.andru
Soh Raun
Jedi Master

Post by Soh Raun »

While this could be done for RPMod-controlled parts of the game (like chat text), I can't change it in the console as it is outside RPMod. And server trackers wouldn't support these new colors either. So.. I don't think it's worth doing anything about it, sorry.