Battle music

Please post here to get help with RPMod (only!)
Cairn Trenor

Battle music

Post by Cairn Trenor »

Right i do not know if this is already apart of the mod. I would not know because i am but a hopeful that has had no combat experience at all. But what if during battles with npc's/players, Some sort of star wars battle music comes up? It would bring more atmosphere and sound pretty cool to!
Age: 10 || Race: Human || Gender: Male || Homeworld: Tatooine
Maloush
Lost One

Post by Maloush »

I don't see a use for this modification in general. However, admins are able to change music. If you keep your ears open from time to time, you can hear it change.

| age_44 | height_1.80m | weight_81.65g | race_rodian | mentor_martis.alguien | padawan_sarran.kuo/delmi.n'jork/caleb.quintilian|

((Alt. Character Skin))

Azrael
Lost One

Post by Azrael »

Assuming you also have the necessary music packs you can also just change the music you hear. Just use the command /music and put in what you want (eg. /music music/kotor/jedi).
|Species: Chiss | Homeworld: Coruscant | Mentors: Aeon Xarbon, Shimi Zaki | Padawans: Imil Ucindus, Kiwron Tirladdik, Munro Olar, Shakk'aven |Position:Jedi Master - Historian/Librarian
Corinth Alkorda
Lost One

Post by Corinth Alkorda »

This is not an RPMod suggestion. As already said, it is a music choice suggestion. We already have many battle-like musical themes, so this is unnecessary.
race_human | mentor_axem.keigoku | padawans_cookanaka / kero.zen / bram.philipi / jude.alkorda / nivek.tholmai / aknaross.myotis / lena.aleksandrovna / sasha.raven|
Ommar
Lost One

Post by Ommar »

I suggest a bind or script, this may suite your needs considerably. I believe it is possible to bind multiple actions/sequences to one key.

For instance: In BakeJKA you press K to engage a duel with another person, or indeed, a bot in some cases. The multiple bind might not come in handy here though, since we don't use the engage duel key in our roleplay.

You may use this command:

Code: Select all

"/bind K /music music_path_here"
, this will be easy to remember and you will get your 'better experience' during combat. Note that you don't need parenthesis, don't take this as an insult, I don't know how long you have played. :)

Enjoy! :)