Realistic NPC Taunts

Post your ideas and suggestions here
Simus Cnydaria
Lost One

Realistic NPC Taunts

Post by Simus Cnydaria »

When you're spawning an npc you can change its model, but despite the model it always keeps the original npc taunt which sometimes can be very realistic (Ex: you spawn a kyle and use a female model, it still sounds like kyle).

Would it be possible to make the npc take on the taunts of whatever model they are using? I think it would add some realism. Thanks.
Delmi N'jork
Jedi Master

Post by Delmi N'jork »

Support x246746873345
|Age_187|Height_7'3|Weight_427lb|Race_Nelvaan|Mentor_Maloush Paroveid|Padawans_Aurien Uriah_Amoné Fayden_Tergos Zemnos_Esth Me'sku_Virtuo Alegan_Tweek Etimau_Dithaal_Sirius Invictus_Aqua Sol_Ina'eo'nekri
Corinth Alkorda
Lost One

Post by Corinth Alkorda »

I don't believe that this is possible.
race_human | mentor_axem.keigoku | padawans_cookanaka / kero.zen / bram.philipi / jude.alkorda / nivek.tholmai / aknaross.myotis / lena.aleksandrovna / sasha.raven|
Fane Ornn'ila
Lost One

Post by Fane Ornn'ila »

Not possible unless we make actual NPCs from each character, as far as I know.

Only thing I can think of that would in theory be needed is that you find a way to include a 'to use' sound string during spawning.

like typing the whole NPC spawn command then having the option to define a model like 'model fane\sound\chars\fane\misc' (or just model fane)

Of course I don't know if that's even possible and even if it is, it might ne needed to have the models uploaded on the server like the npc pack..

Fane Ornn'ila - Jedi Knight
¦ Mentor: Kaelen Sekura ¦