Sense 4-5 Nametags

Post your ideas and suggestions here
Alkur Tekeil
Exiled

Sense 4-5 Nametags

Post by Alkur Tekeil »

With Seeing 4 and 5, you have nametags above every player in range.

When folks are massed together, it makes things more difficult than they would be with level 3.

Perhaps with Seeing 4 and 5 player targeting could be enabled instead. So only when you put your crosshair on someone (through walls and whatnot) you see their name. Rather than always seeing their name.
Simus Cnydaria
Lost One

Post by Simus Cnydaria »

I actually like being able to see everyone's name. It's a good suggestion, but I am against this. I agree things can get muddled but it's useful to be able to see everyone's name in a hurry at times (especially in missions).
Maloush
Lost One

Post by Maloush »

Simus Cnydaria wrote:I actually like being able to see everyone's name. It's a good suggestion, but I am against this. I agree things can get muddled but it's useful to be able to see everyone's name in a hurry at times (especially in missions).

| age_44 | height_1.80m | weight_81.65g | race_rodian | mentor_martis.alguien | padawan_sarran.kuo/delmi.n'jork/caleb.quintilian|

((Alt. Character Skin))

Ametha Tasia
Lost One

Post by Ametha Tasia »

Toggelable? If so then...why not?
|age_48|height_1.72m|weight_64kg |race_mirialan|mentor_aknaross.myotis| padawans_serris.k'ral/oberon.pentari/voth.ahkrin|
Zeak Dystiny
Lost One

Post by Zeak Dystiny »

Yeah, toggle-able would be a nice option to sort out any possible issues. This sounds like a good idea.

"Is all that sales-babble in your brochure? Because I think I'm going to puke. Perhaps you'd like me to leverage your synergy with my vibroblade."
Xfire: Whenlightfades

Nivek Tholmai
Lost One

Post by Nivek Tholmai »

I have to agree that I think it's a good idea but I'd still prefer it the way it already is.
Corinth Alkorda
Lost One

Post by Corinth Alkorda »

I agree that this is annoying for me, too.

What if it could be displayed in a way that was layed out in a stacked and staggered style? If possible, none of the names would collide with each other.
race_human | mentor_axem.keigoku | padawans_cookanaka / kero.zen / bram.philipi / jude.alkorda / nivek.tholmai / aknaross.myotis / lena.aleksandrovna / sasha.raven|
Illrian Damaris
Lost One

Post by Illrian Damaris »

Corinth Alkorda wrote:What if it could be displayed in a way that was layed out in a stacked and staggered style? If possible, none of the names would collide with each other.
That sounds like the most... hmm, what to say, most logical way it could be placed if you want to keep all the names displayed at once.
| species_zabrak | age_55 | defender |
| initiated_280.17 | mentor_
aayla vigil |
| knighted_298.25 | padawan_
sawyer snow.rui vuusen |