Power+emote

Post your ideas and suggestions here
Ruluk
Lost One

Power+emote

Post by Ruluk »

I don't know about all powers, but I'd imagine it's the same, but the following was tried for Sense only.

If you are in an emote, say emsit or emlotus, for example, and you use sense, your character gets out of the emote. It's not a big deal, but I wouldn't see why would it stand up for a power like this. Sure, stand up for lightning...

Jedi Padawan | Birth 275.08 | Initiation 280.31 | Master Fane Ornn'ila

Let's celebrate cause I've been with you guys for a RL year already! :D (not necessarily active all the time, but still!)
Ergo Stomi
Lost One

Post by Ergo Stomi »

Actually, if you have the power itself binded, you can use it in an emote. This works for sense, and the upper level (animation-less) protect, absorb, and heal.

"...a burning brand to your enemies, a brilliant fire to your friends."
| age _ 52| height _ 1.89 meters | weight _ 95.1 kilograms | race _ kel.dor | mentor _ rash.loist | padawans _ larkit / johauna.darkrider / daereon.daimon |
Ruluk
Lost One

Post by Ruluk »

Ergo Stomi wrote:Actually, if you have the power itself binded, you can use it in an emote. This works for sense, and the upper level (animation-less) protect, absorb, and heal.
Interesting detail that I didn't know about. Thanks.

Jedi Padawan | Birth 275.08 | Initiation 280.31 | Master Fane Ornn'ila

Let's celebrate cause I've been with you guys for a RL year already! :D (not necessarily active all the time, but still!)
Rash Loist
Lost One

Post by Rash Loist »

Level 4 Protect, Absorb and Heal remove the need for the animation, thats why level 4 is worth buying.
Tomoran
Exiled

Post by Tomoran »

That and several other reasons.
If you never want to spar, just get Storm 4-5, keeps all the crazies away.