Delmi's Saber Mod

Discussions which are Out of Character.
Delmi N'jork
Jedi Master

Delmi's Saber Mod

Post by Delmi N'jork »

Just thought I'd share the saber mod I use. It changes the blade tip, a few sounds and the saber blur. I have made it fully RPMod compatible, meaning it will support RGB colours

Note: The last three on the top row are just examples of RGB coloured sabers and do not replace any of the base colours.

>>Download<<

Enjoy
Last edited by Delmi N'jork on Thu May 24, 2012 12:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.
|Age_187|Height_7'3|Weight_427lb|Race_Nelvaan|Mentor_Maloush Paroveid|Padawans_Aurien Uriah_Amoné Fayden_Tergos Zemnos_Esth Me'sku_Virtuo Alegan_Tweek Etimau_Dithaal_Sirius Invictus_Aqua Sol_Ina'eo'nekri
Aslyn Denethorn
Lost One

Post by Aslyn Denethorn »

Interesting. Nice work, Delmi.
Ametha Tasia
Lost One

Post by Ametha Tasia »

Thank you! =)
|age_48|height_1.72m|weight_64kg |race_mirialan|mentor_aknaross.myotis| padawans_serris.k'ral/oberon.pentari/voth.ahkrin|
Tyren Nayrus
Lost One

Post by Tyren Nayrus »

Looks nice, I might give it a try.
Name: Tyren Nayrus | Species: Zeltron | Age: 11 | Mentor(s): None |
Skin Link
Zeak Dystiny
Lost One

Post by Zeak Dystiny »

I like the thin shape of the blades. Hmm, though I'm wondering how you fixed the blade tip tissue regarding the RGB blades, if you did. It's a problem I always encountered and still have with the ones I have at the moment.

"Is all that sales-babble in your brochure? Because I think I'm going to puke. Perhaps you'd like me to leverage your synergy with my vibroblade."
Xfire: Whenlightfades

Delmi N'jork
Jedi Master

Post by Delmi N'jork »

Zeak Dystiny wrote:I like the thin shape of the blades. Hmm, though I'm wondering how you fixed the blade tip tissue regarding the RGB blades, if you did. It's a problem I always encountered and still have with the ones I have at the moment.
It's actually fairly simple. Copy one of the images called blue_core.jpg and blue_line.jpg (it can really be any one of the colours, it doesn't matter). Rename them to rgb_core.jpg and rgb_line.jpg and you're done.
|Age_187|Height_7'3|Weight_427lb|Race_Nelvaan|Mentor_Maloush Paroveid|Padawans_Aurien Uriah_Amoné Fayden_Tergos Zemnos_Esth Me'sku_Virtuo Alegan_Tweek Etimau_Dithaal_Sirius Invictus_Aqua Sol_Ina'eo'nekri
Zeak Dystiny
Lost One

Post by Zeak Dystiny »

Yeah I'm sure I tried that, and it wouldn't have it, the tips still remained fairly odd. I'll have another look later.

"Is all that sales-babble in your brochure? Because I think I'm going to puke. Perhaps you'd like me to leverage your synergy with my vibroblade."
Xfire: Whenlightfades

Ametha Tasia
Lost One

Post by Ametha Tasia »

I request that this be stickied/placed in some download section or something, or whatever it is we do for good mods for this'ere community. :)
|age_48|height_1.72m|weight_64kg |race_mirialan|mentor_aknaross.myotis| padawans_serris.k'ral/oberon.pentari/voth.ahkrin|
Illrian Damaris
Lost One

Post by Illrian Damaris »

I'll definitely be downloading this!
See? You don't need to worry about not doing well with HTML web coding, you do great with this type of coding ^^
| species_zabrak | age_55 | defender |
| initiated_280.17 | mentor_
aayla vigil |
| knighted_298.25 | padawan_
sawyer snow.rui vuusen |
Delmi N'jork
Jedi Master

Post by Delmi N'jork »

Link update to the PHPFile Navigator.
Sasha Raven
Lost One

Post by Sasha Raven »

love it Delmi, if I didn't already have a custom saber mod I was happy with, I'd totally use this! Great work.
|height_5.11ft.|race_human| mentor_corinth.alkorda|Skin : http://www.gamefront.com/files/24280582/Sasha.zip
Daereon
Lost One

Post by Daereon »

Nice job Delmi, this is definately worth downloading. Thanks a lot.

Daereon Daimon, Jedi Knight, Nexu Clan.
Initiated: 269.30| Mentors: Aeon Xarbon_Ergo Stomi| Knighted: 284.28