Podcast

Discussions which are Out of Character.
Eugen Darkrider
Lost One

Post by Eugen Darkrider »

And a wise person just talked. Can only nod in approval.
Masters: Nira'kalen'nuruodo | Iverian Prey | Aslyn Denethorn
Sebastin Creed
Lost One

Post by Sebastin Creed »

Very well said.

|Padawan(s): Olim Adasca|Rita Sandria| Kantha Maitri|Shaok Panek|Kajuun Mujai|Jago Mirax|Jerex Sol

Sared Kilvan
Lost One
Location: Pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain.

Post by Sared Kilvan »

De aard van het te vermaken, niet om te onderwijzen. Alle omwille van de pret! Ik doe het voor de lach mijn vriend <3
Spero che tu sappia che noi non significano niente, ma di intrattenimento. Chiunque sarebbe sciocco ascoltare tre idioti su jabber comunque? Y2FuJ3Qgd2UgYWxsIGp1c3QgZ2V0IGFsb25nPw==
I mean, I'm participating in the mission, but I promise nothing less than my best. I even dusted off the joystick just incase I get an excuse to use it for a dogfight. :P

Amoné Fayden
Lost One

Post by Amoné Fayden »

Sared Kilvan wrote:Chiunque sarebbe sciocco ascoltare tre idioti su jabber comunque?
A very good question! :wink:

What you guys chose to do in your free time is up to you, knock yourselves out! :)

But if it's interfering with RP, general attendance or overall JEDI morale, then I'm in agreement with Aayla.

I'm sure it's all very funny and all but it's kind of being advertised as "if you don't come, you're missing out on important stuff".

I'm totally open to enlightenment here of course but as somebody who hasn't felt the urge to join in, this is how it seems outwardly.
Last edited by Amoné Fayden on Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Human/Zabrak | Jedi Knight | Padawan: Kieran Orion

Tomoran
Exiled

Post by Tomoran »

Due to Sared not understanding timezones, we have to push it back, regardless.

Irked that individuals might believe I have any intention to affect roleplay/attendance/morale but I let the other 40-60 hours a week of what I do here speak for itself.
If you never want to spar, just get Storm 4-5, keeps all the crazies away.
Sared Kilvan
Lost One

Post by Sared Kilvan »

The space-time continuum just ripped me a new one, both metaphorically and literally.

Time zones exist purely to piss me off. Image

Baelin Raddyx
Lost One

Post by Baelin Raddyx »

Tomoran wrote:Due to Sared not understanding timezones, we have to push it back, regardless.

Irked that individuals might believe I have any intention to affect roleplay/attendance/morale but I let the other 40-60 hours a week of what I do here speak for itself.
There is no need to act as if I was insulting you Tomoran. Nobody is disputing what you do, so stop tooting that horn because the *only* reason I said anything was because for me it just doesn't make sense to hold two JEDI related events at the same time.

Every word I speak isn't an attack on your abilities as a rper or even a person. Can we stop this?
| age_22 | height_2.6m | weight_125kg | race_human | mentor_simus.cnydaria
Sasha Raven
Lost One

Post by Sasha Raven »

Gahh, just woke up but here goes.

Do me a favor? don't place some unexistant tone of voice or imaginary finger wag to my comments it's not necessary. Not looking for a fight, so let's be grown up.

While this mission/ooc/rpquality thing is in discussion. I've been seeing missions happening lately that don't even resemble what it used to be like. Hopefuls getting kicked out because too many members wanted to attend was the way it used to be.

Everyone getting involved (even if the mission has nothing to do with them) Is kind of the foundation of how missions/the JEDI community works. Further more, if I were directing a mission, I'd expect and appreciate peoples full attention/involvement.

Any way, my grand point is, if I am directing a mission I expect peoples attention. Not for them to be goofing off etc. With all respect to those involved in the pod cast, I listen to the first portion of recording #1. More than once, people just trailed off like "what where am I? Who the *&^% are you?"

That's not the kid of participation/focus I'd want at my mission...I'm with Aayla on this on of course.

EDIT- also just thinking, might not be overly net friendly to record a pod cast while online in a JA server. Simply for the reason that JA servers aren't the greatest while dealing with lag spikes.....kind of an after thought there. We need all the net we can muster. rofl
|height_5.11ft.|race_human| mentor_corinth.alkorda|Skin : http://www.gamefront.com/files/24280582/Sasha.zip
Tomoran
Exiled

Post by Tomoran »

For the record, while I am playing JKA, in the server or running my own missions, I am listening/watching MvC3 streams, streaming music, downloading, playing JKA, have skype running, have ventrilo running, have trillian running, etc.

Net is fine when you don't have monthly limits! (Sorry, Canada)
Alkur Tekeil
Exiled

Post by Alkur Tekeil »

GOD! RON! I HATE YOU!
You ruined my everything...?
Alkur Tekeil
Exiled

Post by Alkur Tekeil »

O-M-G!

Emergency podcast in ~5-10 minutes!

All hands on deck!
Tomoran
Exiled

Post by Tomoran »

Whatever, Evan! You think you're so great?

I'm going to do a podcast in five minutes!

That'll teach you!
Sared Kilvan
Lost One

Post by Sared Kilvan »

I HATE YOU AND I HATE THE BANDS YOU LIKE.

AFK, NEED SOMETHING MORE EDIBLE THAN YOU.

Tomoran
Exiled

Post by Tomoran »

Well, had audio issues but we're going strong now.
Elu Dako

Post by Elu Dako »

I'm interested now that I think about it, mind PM'in the link(s) to me?