(( The Attrition Wars Finale: Announcement & Question ))

Discussions which are Out of Character.
Alkur Tekeil
Exiled

Post by Alkur Tekeil »

Rash+Grassman+Guile's Theme=End of AW.

Just get it over with, so we can see what Scott and Bryan have in store for us.
Rash Loist
Lost One

Post by Rash Loist »

Alkur Tekeil wrote:Rash+Grassman+Guile's Theme=End of AW.

Just get it over with, so we can see what Scott and Bryan have in store for us.
It is done.

P.S: Anything is good for me.
Simus Cnydaria
Lost One

Post by Simus Cnydaria »

Illrian Damaris wrote:
Baelin Raddyx wrote:Baelin and Simus Kill Eseleno while Sebastin and Olim kill Mandalore.
Hm.. I don't know why.. but I don't think that would be happening.
Just feels like that means the EC's are making their own characters to be the top notch characters, the all that.
Since I play Eseleno and Sebastin plays Mandalore I think he was kidding, Illrian. But you're right, we wouldn't give ourselves those huge parts. That'd be unfair.
Ruluk
Lost One

Post by Ruluk »

If you do this by the time I'm in holidays, I'll love you forever. Obvious as it is... I don't have much time right now.

Jedi Padawan | Birth 275.08 | Initiation 280.31 | Master Fane Ornn'ila

Let's celebrate cause I've been with you guys for a RL year already! :D (not necessarily active all the time, but still!)
Sebastin Creed
Lost One

Post by Sebastin Creed »

Hello Ladies and Gents,

Please note this down in your diary - we are going to try launch this Finale on the 20th and 21st of May - That is a Friday+Saturday combo.

If possible, please try keep these dates free (life permitting of course) and get involved and help bring this old and tired Arc to it's final rest. Details will come soon of missions, times and files to download.

Please be aware, that I do plan to use a Music pack of my own if permitted. It's not huge so I do hope and would appreciate everyone to ensure that the music is in place as I plan to use the pack on it's own across the finale. Please feel free to take out the AW Music and the AW Bonus packs, as I do not foresee me using it - so you only need the JEDI Music Pack and the one which I will release which is less than half the size that AW Music Pack was.

Maps will be released once they are confirmed in the individual sign up sheets which will go out in the coming weeks. There may be a lot of edits and changes along the way as I try to accommodate everyone as well, so please be patient and bare with me on whatever may come.

So far there will be Part 1 and Part 2 (Friday and Saturday) - 3 Missions per day, spread across certain time slots - I hope and would appreciate everyone to make an effort to be apart of this, I may also cap the level of people in certain stages to try manage the server lag that has been experienced before.

So, let's make this a worth while occasion and bring the Attrition War to a close... Finally

|Padawan(s): Olim Adasca|Rita Sandria| Kantha Maitri|Shaok Panek|Kajuun Mujai|Jago Mirax|Jerex Sol

Amoné Fayden
Lost One

Post by Amoné Fayden »

Sebastin Creed wrote:I may also cap the level of people in certain stages to try manage the server lag that has been experienced before.
If the servers are becoming bogged down and laggy or otherwise too full, then I believe making these finale missions JEDI-only would be the best course of action.

It may sound stuck-up seeing as we were all hopefuls at one point but due to the severity of these missions, I think it would be best. It will allow more JEDI members to experience the end of an arc they have witnessed, shaped and endured for over a year.

As for the 20th-21st, I'll be there.
Thanks for the heads up Seb.

Human/Zabrak | Jedi Knight | Padawan: Kieran Orion

Simus Cnydaria
Lost One

Post by Simus Cnydaria »

JEDI policy has always been that missions are perks of membership and not to be participated in by hopefuls. In recent times flexibility has been given to non-arc related missions at the discretion of the mission director, and down right overlooked as a need to fill roles for large scale war missions. However the policy still stands. The finale will most likely be JEDI only, and it's not stuck up to say it. It's just an enforcement of clan policy that has existed since missions were first created years ago, before most of us were around.
Sebastin Creed
Lost One

Post by Sebastin Creed »

Agreed.

This is driven mostly by those in JEDI as it stands, but for the sake of filling the roles I usually extend it to the hopefuls as a sort of platform for a few things:

1) So the mission can take place for the JEDI members.

2) The hopeful has a chance to show what they can contribute playing external roles.

3) I'm normally okay with bringing in hopefuls to help out, just like I am normally okay removing them forcefully if they mess around.

- the key point is, the mission are and have been always for the JEDI. If I cap a mission, and all roles are filled by JEDI then good. If not, I will extend it on a needs basis, but if a JEDI comes out of the wood work to play it instead, then I will ask the hopeful to politely step aside to honor the clan policy and the privilege all JEDI members receive.

|Padawan(s): Olim Adasca|Rita Sandria| Kantha Maitri|Shaok Panek|Kajuun Mujai|Jago Mirax|Jerex Sol

Ru Seentras
Lost One

Post by Ru Seentras »

Listen, I'm a hopeful and I will even say that things should be regulated to JEDI members only. Yes, it gives a hopeful to show what he or she is capable of contributing to the community, however, missions like these, at this caliber, is not something a hopeful should participate in. It is completely understandable to have JEDI only missions. Especially at this time. And I for one am not offended to sit out. I understand the matter and that this is not something that can be trusted in the hands of a hopeful, even if it is a small role that has to be played. Either way, I vote that no hopeful is to play in these upcoming missions. But, like I said, this is just speaking for me. I can't speak for all hopefuls..
Age 5. Home planet: Tatooine. Race: Zabrak Initated: 291.09 Birthday: 287.06