Small request

Discussions which are Out of Character.
Delmi N'jork
Jedi Master

Small request

Post by Delmi N'jork »

I've noticed this simple, but very useful thread's images are down. Could someone please re-host them?

Thanks!
|Age_187|Height_7'3|Weight_427lb|Race_Nelvaan|Mentor_Maloush Paroveid|Padawans_Aurien Uriah_Amoné Fayden_Tergos Zemnos_Esth Me'sku_Virtuo Alegan_Tweek Etimau_Dithaal_Sirius Invictus_Aqua Sol_Ina'eo'nekri
Tomoran
Exiled

Post by Tomoran »

I'd say it's a sign that we should change the classes hp/force/power restrictions progression.

But that's just me.
If you never want to spar, just get Storm 4-5, keeps all the crazies away.
Johauna Darkrider
Lost One

Post by Johauna Darkrider »

Tomoran wrote:I'd say it's a sign that we should change the classes hp/force/power restrictions progression.

But that's just me.
Agreed, sire. ;)
age --|height_1.65m|weight_54kg|race_human|mentor_ergo.stomi|jamus.kevari|arkallon
Nira wrote:I guess medicine isn't quite at the stage of being able to deal with stubborn Corellians.
Delmi N'jork
Jedi Master

Post by Delmi N'jork »

There's a, what, 10+ page for that in suggest thread. Whether or not any of those changes happen, I'd like in the mean time for the current class charts to be re-hosted.
|Age_187|Height_7'3|Weight_427lb|Race_Nelvaan|Mentor_Maloush Paroveid|Padawans_Aurien Uriah_Amoné Fayden_Tergos Zemnos_Esth Me'sku_Virtuo Alegan_Tweek Etimau_Dithaal_Sirius Invictus_Aqua Sol_Ina'eo'nekri
Nicholae Carnassi
Lost One

Post by Nicholae Carnassi »

WHOOPS!

I forgot to re-host the images when I switched file servers. I'll restore them from one of my old server backups, and have them up this week.
Delmi N'jork
Jedi Master

Post by Delmi N'jork »

Thank you kindly!
Liezl Myrin

Post by Liezl Myrin »

I hope this still is being worked on & maybe see an actual final product. :D
[Lee-zul My-rin][age 20][275.25]So come close, check me out! I'm so hot, bright, & so ready!..You can't let me down, 'Cause I don't have time to be wasting! Let's stick to me, & I'll be alright baby.
Skin 3/6/11
All do nothin. You're going to be waitin a century or more.
Cynthia
Lost One

Post by Cynthia »

Liezl Myrin wrote:I hope this still is being worked on & maybe see an actual final product. :D
Agreed