Imma back!

Discussions which are Out of Character.
Eeny

Post by Eeny »

[quote="Fane Ornn'ila"]bit off topic but still; If you need any help due to language issues hit me up on MSN, I'm Dutch.[/quote]

Ich dushe aus eine berliner! Nvm that was German.... Sorry for interupting in all of this but if you are intrested i could if you like to make you a skin... Ofcourse again i did interupt and i am sorry about this...
abahnur

Post by abahnur »

Thank you Eeny but I wait till I get initiated to the ::JEDI::, then I ask around for modelers and,well I think I will try to skin it, as idid sometimes back in my beginner times of jka.

Butthanks again, and off topic, iposted an application to the delis stuff, but got no anserwe , occlude I can wait but a simple yes or no would be nice actually, because I would redo my application and stuff then.
Sebastin Creed
Lost One

Post by Sebastin Creed »

abahnur wrote:But thanks again, and off topic, iposted an application to the delis stuff, but got no anserwe , occlude I can wait but a simple yes or no would be nice actually, because I would redo my application and stuff then.
Patience, the reply will come - once the assessment process takes hold, your initiation isn't based on just your application/bio and your character will not age during the 'Hopeful' stages as we call it. So just start getting yourself around in server in the mean time and mingle with the members - then you may better your chances of getting in.

Good luck. :)

|Padawan(s): Olim Adasca|Rita Sandria| Kantha Maitri|Shaok Panek|Kajuun Mujai|Jago Mirax|Jerex Sol

abahnur

Post by abahnur »

Sebastin Creed wrote:
abahnur wrote:But thanks again, and off topic, iposted an application to the delis stuff, but got no anserwe , occlude I can wait but a simple yes or no would be nice actually, because I would redo my application and stuff then.
Patience, the reply will come - once the assessment process takes hold, your initiation isn't based on just your application/bio and your character will not age during the 'Hopeful' stages as we call it. So just start getting yourself around in server in the mean time and mingle with the members - then you may better your chances of getting in.

Good luck. :)

Of course of course! I'm not meant that i ...well w/e when I get my monitor and set up my pc i will probably be on of course XD, not just probably but indeed i will be there.

anyway bye until then and thanks for the reply :3
abahnur

Re: Imma back!

Post by abahnur »

Now back again, I guess I have to re write my application but I don't care

So I will be more active with every day until next year, after that, Either i get my new pc, or I just buy a laptop with acceptable config. anyway hope to rp with you guys.