Young Twilek Model

Discussions which are Out of Character.
Ellana

Young Twilek Model

Post by Ellana »

Hello, I am really sorry if it is improper to post here, I don't know who I should've asked about this. I am planning on roleplaying with you guys, but I have no idea where I could find a model for a 6-7 year old female Twi'lek. I looked over JK3 files, but I couldn't find one, do any of you know where I might find one? ( I looked at the 'stickied' Youngling Pack in this board, but it only included human and near-human models)

If not, I apologize again if this is improper to ask, do you guys think (If anyone here can do modelling here) Someone could make me (or something for anybody to use I would assume) a very simple model? I am really sorry if this is bad to ask here, I just would really like to find something to use so I can come on and RP with you all :)

PS. While I'm already posting here, I just have a few quick questions

I noticed the server seemed empty when I looked at the homepage, so what times are most active when everyone is rp-ing? And this is kind of akward to ask, so please forgive me as I'm not trying to cause any offense, but is this clan still active?

Oh I almost forgot to add that I can do the skinning for any model, I need to find a model to use first though.

Please forgive me for posting here if it is unwelcome, since I'm a non-member, I really didn't know if this would be OK to post.
Last edited by Ellana on Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sared Kilvan
Lost One
Location: Pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain.

Post by Sared Kilvan »

There is a young_shaak (Shaak Ti) model in Mars Marshall's Younglings pack (CLICK!) with a helmet on that should work great for what your looking for! As far as times, it varies, but if I'm going to get on it's going to be late in the afternoon/evening/night (going by Galactic Standard Time).

Keep up the good questions, and don't hesitate to ask more!

Ellana

Post by Ellana »

Thank you very much for the link! (I've looked all over for one that would work, I never considered that a togruta model)
Sared Kilvan
Lost One

Post by Sared Kilvan »

I'm sure if someone around here is clever enough they could post a picture or two of Fane's old youngling model. It works very well for Twi'leks!

Ellana

Post by Ellana »

If this person (or the creator) wouldn't mind me using it that'd be perfect! If not, I could probably do something to the togruta's third headtail to get rid of it.
Sared Kilvan
Lost One

Post by Sared Kilvan »

Mars Marshall isn't terribly active in the community anymore, so getting a hold of him can be tricky. Long story short; make what you can out of what you can, but don't publicly distribute it outside of the community (JK2files.com and the like) without receiving explicit permission from the original author to do so.

A good example of this is Syrena Exan and her skin. The only reason it is on Filefront (or Break or Gamefront or whatever it's called now) and available for open and public download is because she received direct permission from the original author (HapSlash) in order to re-skin and use the model.

As for the lekku in the back, I'm sure a little something can be whipped up to take care of that for you. For now, work on the body and face and get it started.

Oberon
Lost One

Post by Oberon »

You could use the Iktotchi youngling model.
Aayla Vigil
Lost One

Post by Aayla Vigil »

The youngshaak model can be well adapted for a young twi'lek, you only need to turn off the headtail behind the head and keep the side ones, that function as lekkus.

Fane's youngling personal skin was precisely that way.

I can also direct you towards THIS model, that I consider worth noticing, even if its quality is rather poor.

As for the server activity, you have come in a period of low activity due to the summer break, but usually the times of most activity are around 15:00-19:00 GST (EST)

You can't choose what is right

Ellana

Post by Ellana »

I'll use the young togruta model then. Thank you for posting the other model in your post Aayla, but my character is too young to use it really.

I hope to rp with you all soon!
Alkur Tekeil
Exiled

Post by Alkur Tekeil »

Aayla Vigil wrote:I can also direct you towards THIS model, that I consider worth noticing, even if its quality is rather poor.
I would advocate this model, since no one has used it yet.
Ellana

Post by Ellana »

Ellana is a bit too young for that model right now :)

But maybe I'll end up using it later.

Thank you all for your suggestions, they have been very helpful and I look forward to rping with you all!
Eeny

Post by Eeny »

I could make one for you, it's not that hard you just make the head-back-tail a .PNG/.TGA file.. I allways use it to cover my stuff up :)
Ellana

Post by Ellana »

Thank you for offering, but I actually have it covered (just finished the skin 20 minutes ago)
Baelin Raddyx
Lost One

!

Post by Baelin Raddyx »

Good work. Can't wait to see you on server!
| age_22 | height_2.6m | weight_125kg | race_human | mentor_simus.cnydaria
Rash Loist
Lost One

Post by Rash Loist »

Welcome to the community Ellana, like Sared said feel free to ask any questions and on top of that there's no need to be afraid of anyone here despite the strict environment we're pretty friendly people and you should let me know if they are otherwise. :twisted: