Question about my Account

Please post here to get help with RPMod (only!)
AlphaJhen

Question about my Account

Post by AlphaJhen »

Hey all,

I'm hoping some of your older members can remember the clan I represent; *<JO>*. I'm sure fewer of you know who I am, too: Master Alpha Jhen of the Council there (and have been for the past five years or so?). (RPly, you and us referred to each other as seperate Jedi Temples; we were based on Coruscant). I went through a stage of regularly visiting your server some time ago. :)

I can't remember my account details for your server. It's either that, or you've done a wipe and I need to make a new account.

Would anyone ble able to help me with that? I'm not sure which of the above is right! :p

Regards,

Alpha
Sai Akiada
Lost One

Re: Question about my Account

Post by Sai Akiada »

Hello there.

I'm not personally aware of any in-character referencing between our community and your own in the past, but I am aware of the <JO> clan within the JKA community.
As for your account, it is entirely possible it was removed in a clean up. If you would like to discuss this further, please send a private message to the Jedi Council and we can chat it over there.

Thanks

| Age_50's | Race_Human | Padawan_Zeak Dystiny, Des Anaro, Zuri Lyn |

AlphaJhen

Post by AlphaJhen »

Oh? That's a shame.

As far as I've been aware of; we've always ICly maintained the acknowledgement that you are a temple with slightly different ideals based on another planet; one we were on good terms with. I'd been assured that it was mutual but, I suppose time changes. :)

That, or it's just poor communication between us. No big deal.

I'll throw a message out towards your Jedi Council, thanks for your help.
Nicholae Carnassi
Lost One

Post by Nicholae Carnassi »

Good to see you again, Alpha. This is Corinth Alkorda, under a new character. To shed light on this situation for the newer JEDI members:

We held an IC and OOC alliance with <JO> for many years. Technically it should still be in place, but communication simply slowed down until it came to a complete stop. Up until this point, IC procedure was to always refer to any member of <JO> as being a Jedi from the Coruscant Temple. Perhaps three years ago, a few representatives from <JO> came to the server with the hopes of reigniting roleplay between our two groups. After discussing their request with the Council, we decided to grant <JO> special account access in RPMod in our servers, in honor of the long-standing alliance we held with them. Two standard accounts were made - one for Jedi Knight level players, and one for Padawan level players - and these accounts were to be shared accounts for any <JO> member that came and visited our server.

It's entirely possible that the accounts were cleaned up at one point, or they could be in there somewhere under that sort of name (JOJediKnight, or something similar like that. I don't remember.) Hope that this helps to clear up confusion about the past!
AlphaJhen

Post by AlphaJhen »

Master Alkorda! Great to see you're still around. Thanks for shedding some light on the situation, too. :) I do miss those old days.

As for the accounts, yeah. I think mine was actually 'alpha' (a specific one was made), but I do recall at one point there was the influx of efforts to reignite the RP we'd shared, and there were those specific rank accounts.

I've been chatting to a few other *<JO>* members about making more regular visits to your server, as not only is it a great server, but even though the contact steadily ceased to be, we're still interested in you guys.

It's understandable given your frequently updated lore, along with our mutual decline in presence, that the fact that we were Coruscant Temple's Jedi has been effectively silenced from your canon. I'm sure when I get some of the boys ingame, we can work out an alternative. :wink:
Oberon
Lost One

Post by Oberon »

JEDI is always open for applicants. ;)