Proposed change to Heal Others

Post your ideas and suggestions here
Jenny Wrix
Lost One

Post by Jenny Wrix »

Well, perhaps Heal other 5 would be considered an ability of its own, similar to battle meditation.
Ametha Tasia
Lost One

Post by Ametha Tasia »

I don't see that. Heal Others 5 is part of the Heal Others progression tree, and in no way does having a mastery over the Healing Arts make you know battle meditation, Lol.

That and yes, I agree with Nick, Jedi don't send out waves of Healing, and they can, as far as I know, heal one person at a time.
|age_48|height_1.72m|weight_64kg |race_mirialan|mentor_aknaross.myotis| padawans_serris.k'ral/oberon.pentari/voth.ahkrin|
Sebastin Creed
Lost One

Post by Sebastin Creed »

Speaking of waves... unless this Jedi is going down the Holy tree and just learned Holy Nova!

kidding, I agree with this idea it sounds pretty good and would add to the challenge of it.

|Padawan(s): Olim Adasca|Rita Sandria| Kantha Maitri|Shaok Panek|Kajuun Mujai|Jago Mirax|Jerex Sol

Jerex Sol
Lost One

Re: Proposed change to Heal Others

Post by Jerex Sol »

I will become.. the most.. powerful necromancer.. ever!

Seriously though, this suggestion is fairly good. If level one of this ability could be turned into a sort of 'channeling' ability where you have to keep your cursor on whoever your healing and hold the button down.. That would be incredible. Actually if all levels of this ability worked like that (except for maybe lvl 5??) it would be rather interesting.
Species: Arkanian| Born: 302.23| Languages: Arkanian, Basic| Initiated: 316.17| Noviced: 320.25 | Knighted: 340.20 | Mastered: 372.03