Inquiry: Emote Commands List

Discussions which are Out of Character.
Davek-Suun-Ki

Inquiry: Emote Commands List

Post by Davek-Suun-Ki »

Greetings everyone:

I am inquiring about a list (for new players) I can print out / write down for emotes to use. (either here or PM).

Thanks again for all the helpful suggestions / guidance / links, I've received in starting with all of you.

The holonet site is very user friendly in answering almost all new questions.

I've been diligently reading everything sent to me and keeping a notebook for myself.

On a personal observation: Well done guys. Everyone should feel a sense of pride with your jedi concept. It has a great atmosphere of teamwork, attention to detail & enjoyment.

Thanks again for all your help & Kudos to all!!!
Kih Bu
Lost One

Post by Kih Bu »

If by emotes you mean the commands in game, just open up the console and type:

/em

All emotes begin with that, so entering it displays a list of them in your console.

Alternatively: Here you go. (Note, this is likely to be updated at some point in the near future)

Was that what you were after?

-
JKHub | JEDI Videos | Files

i¯i▀▀▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך

Davek-Suun-Ki

Post by Davek-Suun-Ki »

Yes. Thank you very much. I wasn't sure if there was a larger list.
Sai Akiada
Lost One

Post by Sai Akiada »

Kih Bu wrote:Alternatively: Here you go. (Note, this is likely to be updated at some point in the near future)
The link there isn't fully complete as we've just released some new emotes, so your best bet for the time being is to go with Kih's first suggestion of /em

Amoné - If you wouldn't mind updating that thread. I'll sticky it.

| Age_50's | Race_Human | Padawan_Zeak Dystiny, Des Anaro, Zuri Lyn |

Amoné Fayden
Lost One

Post by Amoné Fayden »

Sai Akiada wrote: Amoné - If you wouldn't mind updating that thread. I'll sticky it.
The thread linked above has been dubbed [OUTDATED] because many of the commands have been shuffled/removed since the latest emote update on 16th of October.

I'd Love to edit the post but since it was moved to RPmod Information, I can no longer do that.

I'm at work right now but give me a little time and I'll have a full emotes(*) list ready for you.
In the meantime, I would request to have the mentioned thread (or post) deleted so I can do a fresh one. This would save having old, outdated information lingering around the forums to confuse people.

Many thanks.

* This list will be Emotes only and not a list of all RPmod commands.
A full list of RPmod commands can be found here.

Human/Zabrak | Jedi Knight | Padawan: Kieran Orion

Sebastin Creed
Lost One

Post by Sebastin Creed »

If you want to quote it and send an edited version to us, we can replace it for you if you want?

Other than that, typing /em in the console should technically bring up the whole list for you in-game or the vast majority of them anyway.

|Padawan(s): Olim Adasca|Rita Sandria| Kantha Maitri|Shaok Panek|Kajuun Mujai|Jago Mirax|Jerex Sol

Amoné Fayden
Lost One

Post by Amoné Fayden »

Sebastin Creed wrote:If you want to quote it and send an edited version to us, we can replace it for you if you want?

Other than that, typing /em in the console should technically bring up the whole list for you in-game or the vast majority of them anyway.

Because (much to Soh's bane) there are so many emotes, /em often does not list them all. Aknaross pointed out to me the other day that "/eminjury" was showing as something like "/eminj" in the list.

Writing /em should get you the majorityof emotes but I'll definitely make a complete list here on the forums for everyone ASAP.

Soh Raun
Jedi Master

Post by Soh Raun »

Sebastin Creed wrote:If you want to quote it and send an edited version to us, we can replace it for you if you want?
Indeed, updating the outdated post is preferable, so that existing links are preserved. :)
Elu Dako

Post by Elu Dako »

/ematease2leminj is broken it seems, it says "Unknown command: ematease2leminj" whenever I connect to the temple server.
Oberon
Lost One

Post by Oberon »

It's a known issue, Elu.

Notice that it's like a mishmash of two different emotes. Just a string error :( No emotes are truly broken other than my beloved emhug.
Amoné Fayden
Lost One

Post by Amoné Fayden »

Amoné Fayden wrote:Thanks everyone, and sorry about /emhug!

Just to let you all know, I've seen the odd text/string error that appears when you connect to the server.

It may take the form of.

emleanelmi-blah--blah-blah

or
ematease2|elmin-blah-blah-blah

Sorry that I don't have a screenshot to supply as I'm at work right now but I'm sure most of you have seen it.

As far as i'm aware it's nothing to be worried about. The emotes work and I've yet to encounter anything different or broken with RPMod.
So It looks like it's just a string-thing and it only happens when you first connect.

I'll continue to watch for bugs in the meantime but things are looking safe so far!
There!
I covered Elu's and Oberon's posts in one quote.

Efficiency!

Oberon
Lost One

Post by Oberon »

At last, I will reveal myself to the JEDI Emote team. At last, I will have my revenge.
Elu Dako

Post by Elu Dako »

Oberon wrote:At last, I will reveal myself to the JEDI Emote team. At last, I will have my revenge.
/rpgivexp oberon 500

=D
Delmi N'jork
Jedi Master

Post by Delmi N'jork »

Elu Dako wrote:
Oberon wrote:At last, I will reveal myself to the JEDI Emote team. At last, I will have my revenge.
/rpgivexp oberon 500

=D
That.

But the thread has served it's purpose. (y)
|Age_187|Height_7'3|Weight_427lb|Race_Nelvaan|Mentor_Maloush Paroveid|Padawans_Aurien Uriah_Amoné Fayden_Tergos Zemnos_Esth Me'sku_Virtuo Alegan_Tweek Etimau_Dithaal_Sirius Invictus_Aqua Sol_Ina'eo'nekri