Total votes: 18

Oberon
Lost One

Post by Oberon »

What if it disarmed everyone in the vicinity, that'd be cool lol
Aslyn Denethorn
Lost One

Post by Aslyn Denethorn »

That's a great idea, Oberon. It'd be a very useful weapon for RPs. So maybe remove the pull on people and just disarm everybody in a 360 degree radius...
Ellana

Post by Ellana »

Meh, why not?
Nicholae Carnassi
Lost One

Post by Nicholae Carnassi »

As powerful as they were, I never saw Obi-Wan or Anakin disarm a group of soldiers all at once. Just sayin'.
Ametha Tasia
Lost One

Post by Ametha Tasia »

I'd rather have animations for both pull and push 5 akin to those in Kotor 1 and 2. With the range shortened, and their effects reaching a circle around the player, rather than a forward arc.
|age_48|height_1.72m|weight_64kg |race_mirialan|mentor_aknaross.myotis| padawans_serris.k'ral/oberon.pentari/voth.ahkrin|
Sai Akiada
Lost One

Post by Sai Akiada »

Nicholae Carnassi wrote:As powerful as they were, I never saw Obi-Wan or Anakin disarm a group of soldiers all at once. Just sayin'.
Heh much the way I feel about most high end skills and their frequent use.

| Age_50's | Race_Human | Padawan_Zeak Dystiny, Des Anaro, Zuri Lyn |

Elu Dako

Post by Elu Dako »

I find the fact that Push 5 blasts you away through walls annoying if I'm honest, it can be disruptive at times when a group of us are gathered in the holodojo and suddenly we are all blasted from out places while roleplaying :o.

::Looks at Aslyn specifically, given it's usually him when it happens to me:: ;)
Jenny Wrix
Lost One

Post by Jenny Wrix »

Elu Dako wrote:I find the fact that Push 5 blasts you away through walls annoying if I'm honest, it can be disruptive at times when a group of us are gathered in the holodojo and suddenly we are all blasted from out places while roleplaying :o.
I don't see how disrupting RP with a force push can be that bad. I recall the only time that happened to me was when I was a hopeful in this clan, and it happened, when? Like a year ago? And everybody just shrugged it off.
Amoné Fayden
Lost One

Post by Amoné Fayden »

It does happen every so often.

Especially irritating when you're spectating a spar and get thrown around even though you're already yards away.

Imagine it in reverse, all the spectators being yanked into the middle of the mat where the people are meant to be sparring.

I like the alternatives being discussed instead - Reducing range, having to crouch and use it, cones of vision etc.

Human/Zabrak | Jedi Knight | Padawan: Kieran Orion