SWTOR?

Discussions which are Out of Character.
Samoon Chooga
Lost One

SWTOR?

Post by Samoon Chooga »

REPLY IF YOU WILL BE PLAYING SWTOR AND WHAT CLASS. (Maybe we can all meet up?)
Simus Cnydaria
Lost One

Post by Simus Cnydaria »

Jedi Consular, and I actually just received the beta to do testing :)
Illrian Damaris
Lost One

Post by Illrian Damaris »

Jedi Guardian, and I also have received the Beta testing.
| species_zabrak | age_55 | defender |
| initiated_280.17 | mentor_
aayla vigil |
| knighted_298.25 | padawan_
sawyer snow.rui vuusen |
Azrael
Lost One

Post by Azrael »

Sith Inquisitor. Eventually. :P
|Species: Chiss | Homeworld: Coruscant | Mentors: Aeon Xarbon, Shimi Zaki | Padawans: Imil Ucindus, Kiwron Tirladdik, Munro Olar, Shakk'aven |Position:Jedi Master - Historian/Librarian
Ommar
Lost One

Post by Ommar »

Consular 4ever.
Olim Adasca
Lost One

Post by Olim Adasca »

Sith Marauder, yes, time for epic beta stress test this weekend.
Olim Adasca || Age: 33 || Species: Arkanian || Height: 1.86 m || Weight: 106.7 kg || Initiated: 274.28 ABY || Homeworld: Arkania || Birthdate: 268.20 || Mentors : Sebastin Creed 279.29 - 296.28 || Retired: 302.13 ABY
"Never give up, never surrender."
"Before all else, your duty to others."
"Always make your own drinks."
Delmi N'jork
Jedi Master

Post by Delmi N'jork »

Azrael wrote:Sith Inquisitor. Eventually. :P
|Age_187|Height_7'3|Weight_427lb|Race_Nelvaan|Mentor_Maloush Paroveid|Padawans_Aurien Uriah_Amoné Fayden_Tergos Zemnos_Esth Me'sku_Virtuo Alegan_Tweek Etimau_Dithaal_Sirius Invictus_Aqua Sol_Ina'eo'nekri
Rash Loist
Lost One

Post by Rash Loist »

Jedi Guardian > Tank. Surprised? I think not.
Simus Cnydaria
Lost One

Post by Simus Cnydaria »

Any beta testers out there have any thoughts? I've played a few missions as a Jedi Consular and a Sith warrior. I have to say the Sith warrior gameplay has been more fun and there's been a greater diversity of mission types (just finished interrogating imperial prisoners). However I think the Jedi Consular storyline has been much better written so far and gives unique incite to the Order back then.

Any other thoughts?
Sared Kilvan
Lost One
Location: Pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain.

Post by Sared Kilvan »

Please keep any discussion of detailed information regarding the TOR Beta among your fellow testers, over MSN, Skype, e-mail, telephone, telegram, smoke-signal, messenger pigeon or whatever you've gotta do. The game is in closed beta, and those that have played it are still legally bound by a Non-Disclosure Agreement that is applicable in their country of residence. Information that is publicly available is fine, but all the same you should be careful.

Not trying to come down on you hard Simus, but as much as we often ignore those NDA's (I am guilty as volcano chocolate cake of this), they are still there for a reason. I've seen some silly folks get into some serious trouble over their carelessness with those things in the past, and I've no desire to repeat the experience and let it have a negative impact on anyone here.

I've got more to share on TOR, but that will come later in the weekend. For now, have fun guys!

Oh, and Inquisitor/Consular, with Agent/Smuggler coming in a close second due to rocket-shoryuken.

Johauna Darkrider
Lost One

Post by Johauna Darkrider »

Probably not gona play, since I didn't even bother to grab my invitation to beta-testing weekend this week. I dunno, it feels too much like World of WarCraft (which I despise) rather than legit Star Wars world. Blame the graphics & style.
age --|height_1.65m|weight_54kg|race_human|mentor_ergo.stomi|jamus.kevari|arkallon
Nira wrote:I guess medicine isn't quite at the stage of being able to deal with stubborn Corellians.
Jenny Wrix
Lost One

Post by Jenny Wrix »

Even I received beta and am not thankful for it. Like Joh said it's a lot like world of warcraft, it's not that fun. I don't care for most MMOs, the only MMO I ever liked was SWG and that tanked years ago. So, count me out, sorry.
The Jedi Council
Jedi Council

Post by The Jedi Council »

Considering that discussion threads regarding other games unrelated to JEDI is not permitted on our forums and given the nature of the game in question, which is still within its closed beta stages, this thread has been locked.

The Jedi Council of Duneeden