Just wondering...

Discussions which are Out of Character.
Aurien Uriah
Lost One

Just wondering...

Post by Aurien Uriah »

Which Hopefuls are still active. I haven't seen many of you on the server.

Edit: As a side note I think it may be time to clean out the hopeful introduction thread, leaving only those that are still active and haven't been initiated yet.
"...Yeah, we do need better brand awareness."

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Sebastin Creed
Lost One

Post by Sebastin Creed »

I wouldn't be oppossed to a little refresh.

|Padawan(s): Olim Adasca|Rita Sandria| Kantha Maitri|Shaok Panek|Kajuun Mujai|Jago Mirax|Jerex Sol

Amoné Fayden
Lost One

Post by Amoné Fayden »

A good thread Aurien.

I think there does need to be a little flossing to figure out who's around and who's not.

I've sent a PM to HC with a wee suggestion on this.

It would also be nice to see Oberon's proposed system introduced.

JEDI's had a few things going on recently.
It's understandable, if not a little a little unfortunate, that attention to hopefuls has taken a back seat while we repair ourselves and gain our footing.

But I'm talking above my station here. Maybe ought to leave this one to the big dogs.

Still good you brought it up though.

Human/Zabrak | Jedi Knight | Padawan: Kieran Orion

Sebastin Creed
Lost One

Post by Sebastin Creed »

Oberon's suggestion is in the works at the moment and it is something that is still important right now.

I think it's a case of... opening up JEDI a little more but keeping a tight control over quality and personel standards, with no disrespect to the applicant.

|Padawan(s): Olim Adasca|Rita Sandria| Kantha Maitri|Shaok Panek|Kajuun Mujai|Jago Mirax|Jerex Sol

Azrael
Lost One

Post by Azrael »

Sebastin Creed wrote:I think it's a case of... opening up JEDI a little more but keeping a tight control over quality and personel standards, with no disrespect to the applicant.
|Species: Chiss | Homeworld: Coruscant | Mentors: Aeon Xarbon, Shimi Zaki | Padawans: Imil Ucindus, Kiwron Tirladdik, Munro Olar, Shakk'aven |Position:Jedi Master - Historian/Librarian
Elu Dako

Post by Elu Dako »

::Editted::
Last edited by Elu Dako on Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aria Sadru
Exiled

Post by Aria Sadru »

Actually, I'm simply sitting on the website biding my time, working through my character concept with a member and attempting to get a skin for my character. I'm not in a position to role-play yet but I have things in the works and will role-play when I find it suitable.
Oberon
Lost One

Post by Oberon »

In that case, Welcome.
Lin'ra

Post by Lin'ra »

I would be active, but I'm still awaiting approval of my biography and character.
Kih Bu
Lost One

Post by Kih Bu »

Jade Lynn wrote:I would be active, but I'm still awaiting approval of my biography and character.
You're still free to role-play on the server in the mean time. Any issues with your character or backstory will be brought to your attention whilst you're playing. :)

-
JKHub | JEDI Videos | Files

i¯i▀▀▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך

Nastajja Arren
Lost One

Post by Nastajja Arren »

Kih Bu wrote:
Jade Lynn wrote:I would be active, but I'm still awaiting approval of my biography and character.
You're still free to role-play on the server in the mean time. Any issues with your character or backstory will be brought to your attention whilst you're playing. :)
This! Plus, you can't actually get initiated until you've been on the server. Watching you roleplay is how we decide to 'approve' of your character! :)

Species: Ryn

Sebastin Creed
Lost One

Post by Sebastin Creed »

Yes,

Please come in server and join in/enjoy role playing with our members. Interaction is not only the best way for us to evaluate you as a role player and character, but it also helps you explore and change the character if needs be.

The hopeful stages are quite flexible at the moment and are under change but don't let it hold you back from coming on server.

Look forward to seeing you there.

Eaon Norellia

Post by Eaon Norellia »

I´m trying to be active again i had much stuff with school and parents and ofcourse getting firework. :P But i'll try to be active.
Claus Lucis

Post by Claus Lucis »

Regarding Being Active Its Time For Semi term Exams in College So I will Probably Be Inactive in the Next Few Days I Should Be Active Some Time Around the 22nd,

I am Also Still In Biography Building Process So My RP As This Character Is Still To Be Improved..
Lin'ra

Post by Lin'ra »

Alright thanks for the heads-up I didn't know. I'll be around the server then. :)