Hopeful Introductions

Discussions which are Out of Character.
Drago Torr

Re: Hopeful Introductions

Post by Drago Torr »

Hello everyone!

This is Drago Torr, a ten year old Kel Dor boy from the planet Dorin. He arrived yesterday evening after being picked up in Dor'shan at the Baron Do Temple by Master Rav'i and Padawan Varga.

Looking forward to meeting everyone!
Aranna Vaan
Jedi Knight

Post by Aranna Vaan »

Greetings and Salutations!

Aranna Vaan is a seven-year-old Togruta female who arrived at the academy last night. She was discovered cowering near the scene of a brutal exchange of fire between Republic peace-keepers and a strong gang in the streets of the capital of her homeworld, Shili.

Many civilians were caught up in the crossfire, which started suddenly, including Aranna's parents who were shot and killed. When the fighting had subsided, a jedi healer sensed Aranna's potential and took her to the academy as a hopeful.

Aranna has a keepsake from her mother, an Akul-tooth headress which she still cannot fit into herself. She wears the garb of the academy which was gifted to her upon her arrival, save shoes as she feels more comfortable without as she never wore any back on her homeworld.

Though she still feels the pain of loss with her parents' death, she feels a strong connection already to the academy and temple, and holds a generally upbeat demenor.

((I look forward to meeting everyone and playing the game!!))

Name: Aranna Vaan Birthday: 369.01 Age: 66
Initiation: 376.17 Apprenticed: 382.24 Knighted: 400.30
Estelwen Rha
Lost One

Post by Estelwen Rha »

Hello there! (Is this joke getting too old here?)

Estelwen is a five year old girl, born and raised on Ryloth. She was currently working in a farm with her parents, barely receiving any education, when she accidentally lifted some things off the ground, thus having the opportunity of joining this temple.
She is quite friendly, easily impressed, and -as she is in such a tender age- amazingly carefree and cheery.

Looking forward to meet you all!

PS: I have a skin ready, the link is below.

> Download <

Name: Estelwen Rha Species: Twi'lek Master: Nodo Salar Birth: 373.02 ABY

It was him.
Flipp
Lost One

Post by Flipp »

Sup.
I'm the Lepi named Flipp around these parts. Don't step on his tail, and don't call him cute. He hates that.
Anywho, looking forward to it!
Born: 373.15 ABY
Species: Lepi
Home: Taanab
Language: Basic, Lepese
Initiated: 379.20 ABY
Tatiana Damask
Lost One

Post by Tatiana Damask »

Hi!

Tatiana is a twelve years old girl born on Serenno. She is very responsible and elegant person with a good sense of etiquette, but she has a very bad temperament and won't doubt in hitting someone in the face if he/she deserves it. Despite this, she's friendly and cares for everyone else.

I want to meet you already!

PS: I have my own skin, here it is.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/b4adr3usx ... n.pk3/file

Scale: 82

Name: Tatiana W. Damask Alternate Aliases: Tati Age: 20
Likes: Cakes - Sparring Species: Human Homeplanet: Serenno Born: 365.19

Mert-K

Post by Mert-K »

General Kenobi! (I don't care if the joke is old. I like it.)

The name is Mortimar. Friends call me Morty. I'm an eleven-year-old introverted Rodian. I've already played around a bit in the Jedi Praxeum of Rannon and I've enjoyed my stay.

Can't wait to meet the rest of you and explore!

PS: I'm also working on a skin for Morty, but I'll publish it once it's done.
Athar

Post by Athar »

Salutations.

I'll be known here as Athar, 29, returning to the galaxy after too many years away.
Spent over 5 years in another academy, a few years back, under another name, another life. The coming out of other products in the universe took our attention and we parted ways. I decided to come back and looked for interesting academies to join. Hence here I am!

Model is still undecided, I'll see if I can scrounge my old models from back then.
Eru Fahn

Post by Eru Fahn »

Hi everybody,

Re-posting this to include my new skin courtesy of Sirius! Download it here: https://ufile.io/nn4ut

I just sent in my application, so I thought I'd officially say hello here too!

My character is an 8 year old Dyplotid named Eru Fahn. I've had a blast playing on your server for the past few days, and have already met a lot of you :) Everybody seems really cool, and I'm really blown away by how much effort you guys have put in to your operation here.

Can't wait to meet more of you, and get more involved in your little community! Thanks!
Name: Eru Fahn | Age: 8 | Species: Dyplotid | Skin
Caerith Lhot
Lost One

Post by Caerith Lhot »

Hello,

This is Caerith, a six years old Cathar boy coming from the wild winters of Belsavis. He is an icy-blue furred Cathar, shy yet determined and excited to join the Jedi.

PS: Got my own skin https://ufile.io/3m8yq, but I would like an account with a model of scale 68, thank you very much!
Vaco Palin

Post by Vaco Palin »

Hi everyone,

I'll be playing Vaco, a young near human from the planet of Bescane. I've submitted an application and have met a few of you on the server. I'm glad to see this clan is going as strong as it did years ago.

I look forward to meeting you all!
Salhen Menon

Post by Salhen Menon »

Hello !

My character is Salhen Menon, he is a Miraluka from their homeplanet Alpheridies, but he and his father traveled a lot and never returned to it. He's 10 years old (But I'm not too good at playing young characters hehe). I've been in the JEDI Temple for about a week now and everyone is nice and cool here !

I look forward to playing more with you !
Serbithar Muunen
Lost One

Post by Serbithar Muunen »

Greetings everyone!

I will be playing as Serbithar Muunen, a 11 years old boy of humble origins and big dreams of adventure.

Hope to see more of you around! :)
Nidus Tal'vo
Lost One

Post by Nidus Tal'vo »

Hello everyone,

I'll be playing an agressive self-doubting shark, can't wait to roleplay with you all and feel free to download my skin:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ec3gvwb8uksxg ... s.pk3?dl=0

Thanks!

Nidus Tal'vo | Karkarodon | Twenty | Mentor: Yyn Zet Ari

Kiara O'ren
Jedi Master | High Councilor

Post by Kiara O'ren »

Hello everyone, I am Kiara O'ren! Master Nodo showed me how to work the terminals in the Archives so I thought it would be nice to write this note. I hope to meet you all soon!

(OOC Note: I play a nine year old Human girl from an agricultural space station orbiting the oceanic planet of Shusugaunt. Been on the server a few times and had fun. A lot of people have been extremely helpful to me so far! I recently moved out of state for job related stuff so I may not be able to be on as much as I like so sorry in advance)
___________|- Name: Kiara O'ren | Born: 372ABY | Image
|- Initiation: 382.27 ABY -|- Apprenticed: 386.01 ABY -|- Knighted: 397.25 -|- Padawans: Eli Tzineda, Donan Healof, Tarsi Morga -|
Jaqobi Dosunn

Post by Jaqobi Dosunn »

Salutations!

Hopeful hoping you got room for a Mirialan!
I have been sneaking a peek on the temple server once in a while to see if it was active. Hope to see some of you around when I have time to pop in.