Hopeful Introductions

Discussions which are Out of Character.
Seyul Xyter

Re: Hopeful Introductions

Post by Seyul Xyter »

Hello to everyone reading.

My real name is Miroslav Jung. I am from Serbia I have gotten plenty of time to play in the last week's (Thats when i started playing JA again) because of the massive snow in my country,so everything was canceled school and all of my other plans. Sadly i start school again next week.

My characters name is Seyul Xyter he is a Zabrak'ian child from Anobis. I'v met most of you already in-game but,for everyone else who i haven't met already here it is.
I will be using a Youngling human (With helmet) skin becouse as a Zabrak'ian until hitting puberty (12-14 years) doesn't show horns or tribal marks. As my character is seven years old.
Isha Veixen

Post by Isha Veixen »

Hello everyone.

Brief introduction.

My hopeful character is Isha Veixen.
She's an epicanthix female, who's seven years old. And were born on her homeworld, Panatha.
She's quite high for a humanoid child of her age, and has shoulder length ebon black bangs.
That's about it, I'm looking forward to playing more with you guys in the nearest future. Whenever the servers are back up again.
Marl

Post by Marl »

Hello everybody , I decided to re-apply with a new character , for those who might remember me , I Rped the character Zah Tsurn , a nautolan male , anyway short introduction about my new character

He's named Serion Khutar , a ten years old Kiffar from Kiffu , he'll be a little hyper , and oh well , thats all for now, See you ingame ^^b
Tavus Shadowspire

Post by Tavus Shadowspire »

Hi it's Taden/Arelian/ Now Tavus. I've found a rekindled passion for roleplaying and look forward to sharing some amazing experiences with you guys.

Character: Tavus Shadowspire

RP Schedule: Expect me on the server quite a bit as I have a lot of freetime atm.

TimeZone:Eastern
wyverenone

Post by wyverenone »

Hey there, I'm 10 year old Paxum Khaedus from Dantooine.
Lookin' forward to meeting you all! ^^b
Shiriki

Post by Shiriki »

Hi, I'll be playing a 13 year old Kiffar named Shiriki. He's a bit under his age mentally, still only at about the maturity of an 8-9 year old, and his left eye was rendered blind by a birth defect. OORP I recently left my last rp clan, and have come here, searching for somewhere more serious.
Claus Lucis

Post by Claus Lucis »

Hi There,
I'll be Playing a Human Male From Telos IV,

Name: Claus Lucis.

Looking Forword to rp With you again since i had alot in the past couple of weeks and was unable to active.
Lin'ra Teran

Post by Lin'ra Teran »

Hi everyone,

Guess Ill just say hello to everyone here, because its waay easier than finding everyone around.. those halls are looong. But hey, if anyone want to come out and play with me visit me in the gardens that's where I watch the waterfall most of the time.. See-Ya!.
Kantha Maitri
Lost One

Post by Kantha Maitri »

Hello everyone,

My character is Kantha Maitri hes a 8 year old Miraluka from Alpheridies
It will be nice meeting you all

Kantha Maitri |Home:Alpheridies|Species:Miraluka|Age:22
Virtuo Alegan
Lost One

Post by Virtuo Alegan »

Hi people

My character is 10 year old Human named Linken from Naboo

This is a new character since I decided to trash Kelron Mire.
Virtuo Alegan | Homeworld: Corellia | Species: Epicanthix | Age: 39 | Next Birthday: 343.10 | Rank: Masterless Padawan | Initiated: 314.09 | Noviced: 317.08| Mentors: Kiwron Tirladdik/Rash Loist/Delmi N'jork | Apprenticed: 317.13 | Pilot License: PL-1
Porin Ji

Post by Porin Ji »

Greetings Sentients. My name is Porin Ji, a male wookiee that hails from Kashyyyk ( Go figure, right ? ;D ) Anyways , he is 7 years old and eager to join in on the fun that awaits in-game.

So ... Don´t read this , go in-game. GO GO GO !
JaceVorsek

Post by JaceVorsek »

Greetings, I am Jace Vorsek a Human male of the age of eight years old from Nar Shadaa. I look forward to meeting you all and training with you guys. May the Force be with you all. :)
Mortael Toronous

Post by Mortael Toronous »

Hello, I've made my return from a long year of stress and work; any-who if anybody remembers me, I'll be playing a 5 year old, who originates from Dantooine. He is a shy young boy, with a little stammer and casual fear for new environments. He likes to play with new objects he has never seen before and can be seen to be immature by this fascination for the most simplest of objects.
| Name: Mortael Toronous | Age: 5| Date of Birth: --.19 Gender: Male | Species: Near-Human | Rank: None | Homeworld: Dantooine

Skin used: N/A
B.Blackthorn

Post by B.Blackthorn »

Hi! My Characters name is Ben Blackthorne a Lorrdian hopeful. Can't wait to get roleplaying with you guys, Ben enjoys metals and has shown a flair and interest in armour smithing
Vaka

Post by Vaka »

Hello, I applied here late last year.

My character's name is Vaka, and he's an 8 year old Rodian from Rodia. I'm excited to get back to RPing here, and hope to see some of you on the server soon.
Name: Vaka Kahjin
Species: Rodian
Homeworld: Rodia